NetZero ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NetZero ???

Does anyone know anything about this server? I am looking for another server. Mine sucks and is 200. a year, which I think is outragous for dial up. Netzero can not do dsl where I am. I am out in the boonies. dial up is all I can get now. I won't pay the price for satilite.
    If you could let me know anything about how they work I'd greatly appriciate it. Thanks.

Re: NetZero ???

I had it a few years ago and hated it. Check out this site it has alot of reviews http://www.rateitall.com/i-19143-netzero.aspx
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I have it right now because I got fed up with paying so much. But now I am thinking paying that was worth it compared to net 0. My speed sucks so bad. I had the regular net 0 then it was so slow decided ok lets get the HISPEED net 0. Alright it sucks JUST as bad!!! My speed with regular was 24.5 kbps now with the Hispeed it is 28.8 so like where is that high speed??? On DSL I was at or over 100.

Not sure if any dial up does better or not.

Huffle
      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

i dont think your gonna do much better on dial up,i remember when net 0 was a free isp,it sucked back then cuz of all the ads,just dont get aol, youll be sorry,if you want good speed and cant get dsl or cable,try asking about satelite.

Comment

WOW!!! Thanks, running fast the other way. I guess I'm just stuck with dial up til they get a tower out here. They keep telling me it is in the works, just impatient I guess.

Comment

Working...
          X