thursday thoughts? what's happenin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday thoughts? what's happenin' ?

full day today, and tomorrow. not too bad...

today i prep my kitchen, shop, put the cold things away, and begin to prepping for tomorrow (chopping shredding mostly)

tomorrow I will start cooking at 8 am. I have planned new dinners, I'm excited about them.

I did inventory on the freezer, I have a new one, there is DS's old toy box sitting inthe garage, we have this stuffed rat, got it from a craft show, DS use to hang on to it like a pet whenhe was 3. haha he found it, put it in the freezer, i jumped. he then decided that was so funny he did it to his sister's too. well, DD2 got it, DD1 dug all in the freezer and never saw it haha. today i will remove the toy rat, and it'll show up in his laundry basket one day next week..
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: thursday thoughts? what's happenin' ?

LOL, sounds like you are having a lot of fun with that toy rat, Stella. Good Thursday morning everybody. Overcast again this morning, but I am sure it will burn off and it will be another hot, humid day.
    Window cleaning service is coming this morning. Overdue job, windows are a mess. We have a two story house and tons of windows and french doors, so cleaning myself is out of the question. This service is worth every penny.
    Other then that nothing going on, should be a quiet weekend coming up for a change.

Comment

Getting ready to run to the grocery store. Making lunches for tomorrow's picnic. We are going to the Chicago Air and Water Show.

Cooler day here than normal but it is beautiful. Nice to turn off the air and open the windows.

Comment

we won't be able to open our windows until november.
        you are lucky !!
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I Try Not To Think, It Causes Trouble!!! Lol

I Have A Toy Mouse I Got From Petsmart, Made With Rabbit Fur. I Get People Here With It All The Time. I Also Have A Rubber Taranchula (sp?) That Looks Real If You Just Glance At It. It Finds It Way In Receptionists Chairs, Inbetween Charts, All Sorts Of Places! Lol

Someone Had A Rubber Cockroach, Looked Real. I Walked Up Behind One Of The Receptionists And "dropped" It On Her, It "crawled" Thru Her Hair And Down Her Arm!!! You've Never Seen Someone Scream And Move So Fast!
          I Like Doing Things Like That! Lol

Comment

this rat was something at a craft show, this old man was standing there holding it and petting it. DS was amazed he pet it and fell in love. I paid the dollar and we brought it home. it was funny when he was little and company came over. he'd walk around with it and the rest of us played along.

it's about the size of my hand, has a felt tail, and it's made out of craft fur. some grey thing. i should take a picture... hang on..

oh wait, it has a hole underneath so you can put your finger in it and make it move around.

Comment

I am puny today--some kind of stomach virus---horrible stomach cramps, cold sweats, weak as cat pee....I am sure all of you are glad I shared that!!
              Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I Always Thought Cat Pee Was Kinda Strong!

Sorry Your Feeling Bad, I'd Make You Some Potato Soup If I Was Near, Guess I Should Have Come Up To Visit Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                  oh wait, it has a hole underneath so you can put your finger in it and make it move around.
                  YOU SURE IT'S A FINGER YOU PUT IN THERE?

SORRY, FEELING A BIT DEVILISH TODAY

(MORE THAN USUAL) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                    I am puny today--some kind of stomach virus---horrible stomach cramps, cold sweats, weak as cat pee....I am sure all of you are glad I shared that!!

seems to be going around. another internet friend isn't feeling well either, i had it last week, dh stopped 3 times on the way home last night.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      YOU SURE IT'S A FINGER YOU PUT IN THERE?

SORRY, FEELING A BIT DEVILISH TODAY

(MORE THAN USUAL) LOL

well what else would you put in there?

Comment

Sunshiny day here. The mower is bellowing my name but I am pretending not to hear. Lots of housework to do because DD and a friend are coming up for a couple of days. That's the worst part of having the laundry in the guest bathroom. I've got to clean it all up whenever we have company.

Oh dang, the vacuum is shrieking my name too, and that one, I cannot ignore. Bye.
                        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Well I'm supposed to be doing payroll but I like being on here instead

Its storming here w/ lightening. Hope my puter doesn't go crazy on me!
                          "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Originally posted by Ro-Ro View Post
                            Well I'm supposed to be doing payroll but I like being on here instead

Its storming here w/ lightening. Hope my puter doesn't go crazy on me!
                            I have put in 10 hours over time, and please make sure my direct deposit is set up.
                            go ahead and add me to the payroll..

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                              well what else would you put in there?
                              IF YOU DON'T KNOW, I'M NOT TELLING!!! THIS IS A POLITE BOARD!!!

AND RO.... ADD ME TO THAT PAYROLL ALSO, THANKS! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X