victoria osteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• victoria osteen

what's your thoughts on the victoria osteen case?

i think victoria had something on her seat and she refused to sit, i think the flight attendant was having a bad day, and things got heated with an attitude.

i think the flight attendant is an idiot for expecting 10% of her net worth. and i don't care if she got hemroids over the stress of it all.
    i also think she saw that it was victoria osteen and thought she'd get money out of it.
    if the flight attendant would have done her job in the first place and had the seat clean then none of this would have happened.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: victoria osteen

Considering this is not the first time the Flight attendant has tried to sue someone, I am thinking she definitely saw Victoria and her eyes filled with dollar signs.........Weren't there witnesses that saw what happened? And, I still can't figure out how in the world Mrs Osteen gave this woman hemmoroids!!!

So, in short, I think the Flight Attendant is a fortune hunter. People like that really piss me off. Do you think she would be suing the average citizen if she thought they had stressed her out? I waited tables for years and let me tell ya... If I could have sued every stinker I waited on, I would be a very wealthy woman.
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I am not a doctor or a nurse, but I don't think that hemorrhoids ( sp ?) are caused by stress. LOL she needs to come up with something better then that.
      In our paper today is an article and it tells of other first class passengers on that flight and how they say that nothing happened, they didn't see any of what the flight attendant claims happened. So who is telling the truth ??? I don't know, but I think of extortion when I read about it.

Comment

flight attendant lady paid how much for her attorney??

he appears to be a really good one, but what do i know.

i didn't know she had tried to sue someone earlier? wow.

she's looking for retirement income.

we have a lady here in town who sued her boss for sexual harrassment, he'd made comments to her, she won, but what everyone knows is she is a tease, boob job, short shorts slutty mouth, wears clothes fit for a teenagers... not that she deserved it, but she played her side too.
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

If she had pushed this gal and had words with her, wouldn't others in the first class area have seen or heard? I don't get the opportunity to sit in first class but it can't be that large that others can't see what's going on.

Comment

first class is like?? 20 seats? i think? maybe it depends on which plane she was on..but no it's small

Comment

Ok, I Don't Know Anything About This, But....... How Can One Person Cause Another Person To Get Hemorrhoids? Did The Accused Do Something To The Rectum Of The Accuser???? Sounds Like Someone Is Out To Get Someone Elses Money!!!

Surely There's A Physical Exam In A Doctors Chart Somewhere That Says She Had Hemorrhoids. That Would Stop Any Lawsuit There.

Comment

Sounds like she IS a Hemorrhoid - a pain in the butt

Comment

LOL Ruby... I must be living under a rock, I haven't heard this case. When/where did it happen?

Comment

I just read up on it and two of the witnesses said the physical assault never happened. They are seeking $405,000 for various things.

Osteen's lawyer said, "He said Brown lives in an imaginary world all her own, "a world of imaginary slights, of perceived slights."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/religion/5943578.html

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                      LOL Ruby... I must be living under a rock, I haven't heard this case. When/where did it happen?
                      THIS IS THE FIRST I HAVE HEARD OF THIS ALSO.
                      SHEL

Comment

she better not get a dime.
                        she'da been better off sticking to the truth.

Victoria Osteen was on the plane with me. end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by SHEL View Post
                          THIS IS THE FIRST I HAVE HEARD OF THIS ALSO.
                          Well Mrs. Osteen is the wife of Joel Osteen. He is a Pastor of Lakewood Church here in Houston, Texas. Let's just say 10 percent of her worth is worth a lot, & I don't think she deserves it. When you work with the public, you know there is a fair amout of BS that you are going to have to expect from people. I'm not saying it's right, but a certain amount just goes with the job.
                          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I think this happened way back in 2005 ? This lawsuit is just now being brought against her.

Comment

I just read in today newspaper that Nobody in the First Class section saw this happen. First Class is not that big that you wouldn't notice a comotion like that going on. The Flight Attendant is just looking for some easy pickin's.

Comment

Working...
                              X