No announcement yet.

in case anyone needs/wanted to know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in case anyone needs/wanted to know...

sharing something personal....
    my right hand's finger nails grew faster than the left hand.
    by 1/8 th of an inch, over a 4 week time frame

thank you for your time.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: in case anyone needs/wanted to know...

Well Stella...you reckon it could be because you use on hand more than the other. Knowing you...I bet you get the most use out of both of those busy little hands of yours....
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

i will have to pay more attention to how much more i use one more than the other....
      yes it is possible.... i will journal this
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

You nut! LMAO!!! You make the day brighter dear friend!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Wow, You Never Cease To Amaze Me!!! Lol
          "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by sameoldkris
            Stella, I think you have too much time on your hands!!
            actually, no i don't.

here's what i did today...

i did 3 wash runs, folded and put up first thing this morning. i finished my grocery spread sheet, i did inventory in my kitchen and totaled all that i needed to come up with a detailed grocery list.
            i cleaned three bathrooms, and the foyer.
            I cleaned the stove, i cleaned out the fridge, and took it all apart washed and put back together. cleared all counter tops put canisters on the formal dining room, moved the cookie jar, unloaded the dishwasher and re loaded breakfast and lunch dishes. I took out all spices i will need tomorrow, took out all can goods i will need, set up table, put all things i'll need on it. bowls pans measuring cups spoons bowls knives cutting boards zip locks food savor cooling racks....
            went grocery shopping ( drove through the car wash first) went to three different stores. spent 201.78 total.
            came home cooked dinner cleaned it and put up all groceries well set them out on the counter.
            drug out the crock pots prepared 2 of them, and chopped 8 cups of onions, 5 cups of bell peppers, and 3 cups of celery, by hand .... shredded 5 cups of cheddar cheese.

i'm done.
            this is not every day, but today is my prep day.

Aunt Cousin Julie will be here in the morning.
            i am ready to being cooking first thing in the morning, i'll have browned ground meat goign on in the house at 8 am hahaha DS hates that lol.
            normally i'd do that tonight, but i'm tired
            Last edited by Stella; 08-14-2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Geez....can I have some of your energy???

And how exactly do you know??? Did you measure??
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

do you know what? the nails?

no DS measured them. he actually noticed it.

see i had fills the other day had them filed down to the natural nail.
                one side isn't the same but they are the same lenght.

can you come over? i'll show you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                  do you know what? the nails?

no DS measured them. he actually noticed it.

see i had fills the other day had them filed down to the natural nail.
                  one side isn't the same but they are the same lenght.

can you come over? i'll show you.

I'll go hop on my private plane and I'll be there in a couple of hours...lol.
                  The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

ok let yourself in.

ya need the code to get in the front door??

108-76+37divided by8 + 583- 3612= and that's your code. let yourself in i'll be up at 6 am. have breakfast ready lol

Comment

Working...
                    X