Battery powered mascara???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery powered mascara???

Ok, now I've seen everything! And it's sold out right now at $34.00 a pop! Can you believe that? I wouldn't pay that much for a mascara if it applied itself! lol Give me a $2.99 Avon mascara any day. I've got better things to do with my money.

http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/mascara/oscillation.aspx?cm_mmc=SendTecSearch-_-GoogleOscillation-_-battery-powered+mascara-_-NONE
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: Battery powered mascara???

I've just about stopped using all make up (except in the dead of winter when I really need a little help/color... but I love mascara. I'm w/ you bette... gimme $2.99 on sale mascara! This woud have to make my bed too!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

But............., here's the deal breaker question,................will it wax the floor and take out the trash????Laura

Comment

That's as bad as the rotating ice cream cone.
        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I sure don't know anyone who's running out to buy it. I swear, even if I were rich, I couldn't see spending that kind of money on a masacara. Just crazy!
          Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

SORRY...
            I jumped in BEFORE I read mascara...

Comment

i do not need anything else that runs on batteries.
              give me clinique mascara anyday.
              or shoot I'll even cave and use the pink and lime green maybelliene in a pinch.
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
              X