Donald Trump buying Ed Macmahon's Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump buying Ed Macmahon's Home

Donald Trump will soon be Ed McMahon's landlord.

Trump announced Thursday he would save the television personality's Beverly Hills mansion from foreclosure by buying it for an undisclosed amount and leasing it to McMahon.

The developer told the Los Angeles Times he doesn't know McMahon personally, but acted out of compassion because helping out "would be an honor."

I feel sorry for Ed McMahon. He looks so bad and to be his age and lose everything must be
    terrible.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Donald Trump buying Ed Macmahon's Home

I know Ed has really had a bad time of it, but I wonder how Ed can rent it? Ed has no money at all, creditors are after him. Ed really doesn't look good, heard his wife is a big spender. All those years, you would have thought Ed would be watching out. Glad Trump is helping out but wonder if Ed can't pay rent, will he throw Ed out? This is going to interesting.

Comment

It would take a lot of Trump to throw Ed out. Trump does this for the good publicity too, not just a monetary investment. Worth a lot to him, even if he lost a good percentage on the house. And he can most likely get some work from MacMahon when he feels better too. Not a big chance of losing much.
      www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Glad to see a softer side to Trump.
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Yea... whatever... sorry Ed's fallen on hard times and lost millions and millions and millions. I wrote him a letter years ago when he was the Chrysler mouthpiece. I bought a car that may or may not have had the odometer tampered w/ and been repainted and sold as new... I couldn't get anywhere w/ the dealer and hoped Ed might help.

Needless to say...

(edited to add... my compassion meter seems to be broken recently! sorry!!)
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Oh My...SS to hear that Luvs!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
            X