vent on son and ex DIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vent on son and ex DIL

I am so disgusted. Last night my son called and told me he called GS's school to see if he could request a certain teacher for this year, the school said GS could not go there because exDIL had moved and she was out of the district and she had not filled out an open enrollment form, son offered to go and fill it out yesterday, but they said they were filled up. So son went to his local elementary and they looked over the divorce papers and told him he could sign him up. Son has GS at 8pm on Saturday night until he gets out of school on Wednesday at 3:30pm when he gets out of school and his mother picks him up. Well I guess ex DIL tried to enroll him in her local school and they refused because son had enrolled him in his school. So she called him every name in the book according to son. She has no job and no car, it got re-possessed, so how is she going to go and take him to another school and pick up. To make this short. GS was the top reader and math student not just in his room last year but in his grade.Last year's school gave him extra work so he would not be bored. He is only 7 years old, a sweet little boy, but how much can this child take. I want to take son and ex DIL and shake them both then maybe shoot both of them and take full custody of this child myself.

Re: vent on son and ex DIL

Sounds like a plan!!! They are too self absorbed to plan for the gs to return to school--they do not need him!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I'm for the shaking... BONK their heads together... a la "You should have had a V-8!!"
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

For the boys sake, Mom & Dad need to work together to make sure he gets to school. Is your son able to pick GS up on Weds & take him to exDIL? Why doesn't she have a job? If need be, the court will get involved with this & they don't want that.
        God Bless you for thinking about your GS. Obviously the parents aren't & are using their son as a power struggle.

Comment

So sorry. GS needs stability and his friends more than ever. Can DS go and plead to keep him in his old school? He was doing so well there.

Comment

I sure can relate to your story. So far the EX in DS case has still lived in the same school district as she is the primary care giver even through they share 50/50 custody. This is at least 5 years since the divorce and things do get better. My DS has made it a priority to enroll GS in many activities so he is well established in the area, making it harder for the EX to move. They do cooperate pretty well now.

Ann

Comment

i think your son should go for full custody,keep gs in same school,and let him keep his friends,teachers etc...,drop the child support,and give her visitation, the child is the most important thing here.

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
                i think your son should go for full custody,keep gs in same school,and let him keep his friends,teachers etc...,drop the child support,and give her visitation, the child is the most important thing here.
                I totally agree with this. It's what I was going to say. How can the court expect his mother to see that he's in school when she can't even get him to and from?
                Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Working...
                X