Hey BJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey BJ

Did you figure out how to turn on your PMs?? I posted how to on the coupon train thread. I need your address.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Hey BJ

Bump for BJ.....
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

bumpity bump....

Comment

Hey Girly, sorry that I didn't notice your previous post. I think, I'm going to have to step out. I think it's a wonderful idea....but, I'm single and I actually subscribe to my local paper just for the Sunday coupons. I use the common coupons that the majority of people probably clip. I can only use "so" many. Plus coupons these days usually only last for about 30 days. I would probably spend more on postage then I would even be able to use. Thanks for checking! I do think it's a good idea for a household of more then "1"

Comment

Working...
        X