Nu Wave Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nu Wave Oven

Saw an infomercial on this. Does anyone have one? How do you like it? Would you recommend us buying it?

We used to have the American Harvester version (cooking w/ air) years ago but it didn't have all the fancy buttons on it.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: Nu Wave Oven

I saw the informercial this morning. I was going to ask the same question

Comment

Rube - maybe its too new for anyone to have one yet.

Comment

I don't have one but one of my sisters does and she said she uses it 3-4 times a week and just loves it! I'm dying to get one!

Comment

i love my nu wave oven,ive had it almost a year,works great,but order it from amazon and youll get the extras free,its a great oven, use foil on the bottom to make cleaning easier,anything you want to know pm me.

Comment

I have one and love it. The only draw back is having to flip food. It does not cook on the bottom. It is fantastic for making those Boboli bread pizzas....would be great for kids to use for that make their own kinda thing. I love it to make a whole baked chicken takes much less time than the oven and in this heat the kitchen is much cooler.

Huffle
            God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I'm surprised it doesn't brown the bottom too with such hot cooking process.

Comment

How do you clean it? On TV it shows putting water in it and it washes itself - is this true?

Comment

mine browns good,top and bottom,i do pork chops alot, lol

Comment

you can put most of it in the dish washer, its pretty easy.

Comment

Ive had one for about 5 yrs now and I rarely use my Microwave anymore. I put all my snacks in the Nu Wave oven instead of heating up the place with the main oven. I have had no problems with browning either. I just put the food right on the racks. I have cooked frozen Turkey and Chickens in there in less time than it would take in the regular oven. Ive baked cakes in there too. Everything is way quicker and doesnt heat your home up. Cold Pizza comes out just like fresh too. Dont order from the Nuwave site. Make sure you get the one with the Extender Ring. I didnt do that, and had to buy one. It is well worth the money

Comment

I looked at Wal-mart yesterday and K-Mart today and neither have it.

Comment

I dont think they sell them in the stores. Do not buy from Hearthstone, thats the official site I think....and thats where I got mine, but it didnt come with the extras. I had to buy the Extender Ring and extra rack seperate.

Comment

i bought mine from amazon.com and got the extender ring and extra rack free.

Comment

I am looking at these too so I will have to check out amazon.com for sure!

Comment

Working...
                              X