Phelps Wins It!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phelps Wins It!!!!!

JUST NOW!!!!! and broke the record to boot!!!! WAY TO GO PHELPS!!!!! USA ROCKS!!!!!

Take THAT you under aged tiny-tots gymnasts!!!!!! go get your periods and leave the metals to the REAL WINNERS!!!!

Re: Phelps Wins It!!!!!

Ditto Darling!!! Missed you! Where ya been?
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Hi Baby! Been on vacation...whad I miss?

Comment

hopefully someone will put all of phelps olympic events and interviews on a DVD.
        he's amazing
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

He is amazing, but I wish they'd give a little more credit to his teammates for last night's win. Without them, he wouldn't have won an 8th gold. The one who swam the last lap really turned it on!

Comment

Usa! Usa! Usa!

Comment

So proud to be an American!!!! Congrats to all of our fine men and women representing our wonderful country!!!!!

Comment

Very proud of him and all the USA team. Now they will probably cut swimming because it seems anything we Americans are good at they want cut from the Olympics. Just another way to slap us Americans around.

Did anyone see the Spanish team? Twice they did the slanted eyes with their hands. Not one word has been said about it. One of our teams chooses to wear masks because of the smog problem and they get treated like they are the worst people in the world. What is wrong with this picture??? I am getting real sick of everyone giving us grief and every other freakin' country can do anything with no ramifications. I consider myself a very tolerant person, but I am fast becoming jaded.

GO USA!!
                Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Phelps is AWESOME! I have really enjoyed watching the Olympics this year. I really didn't think I would, as I have never really been into it before. But, my son is home right now and so I have been watching with him, and I have really gotten into it!! Except for the track and field. Watching those people run for 45 minutes to an hour is kinda boring. But, loving the swimming, gymnastics, and rowing. My son rows, and so of course we have had to watch every rowing competition!!
                  Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Phelps is amazing!! USA!!

Comment

I also feel it is not right that Phelps gets all the air time, the others have also made HUGE accomplishments just by being there!

Comment

He's a millionaire at such a young age now. Seems like a good kid though. The first thing he wanted to was not to be on TV but to go give his mom and family a hug.

Did you know his arm wing span is 3" bigger than his height?

Comment

Yes, his body is not really in the correct proportion which they say makes him a champion at swimming!
                          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X