Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Sleep!!

Must be too amped for school to start.

It's almost 2:30 am. I have figured out school lunch checks each month ($717.00 bucks for both this year!)

E-mailed my principle. She probably thinks I'm nuts because the time on the mail was 2:11AM...meant to save and send later...OOPPPS!!

Now I am searching WW recipes, becuase like New Years, I always make a resolution each school year that I am going to lose more weight!

Re: Can't Sleep!!

Since you added your kids lunches up I did too! WOW! Ours are 1.75 a day X 2 at 175 days = $612.00 for the year.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Finally closed the lids at 5:15....only to wake up at 6:15!!

Not feeling bad now....but I know that it will hit me soon!

Comment

would it be more cost effective for your kids to brown bag it?

Comment

I like the kids having a hot lunch. On days that they don't I am sure I pay more than the 1.75 on their brown bags.

Jewels send them off to school and then take you a power nap.
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cost effective, yes...sort of...when I do that, they waste most of it.

They are really exceited about lunch this year.
            3rd graders get the meal..but lets say they don't want a hamburger with the peaches and beans and cookies, they can opt for a taco or a pb &J sammie and have the rest of the meal.

6-12th have the option of a regular meal, taco or salad bar daily. A local pizza place comes in 1 time a month too.

Comment

Working...
            X