Monday morning......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday morning......

Yuk---another week at work! I had a pretty good weekend and enjoyed being a hermit. How about anyone else?
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Monday morning......

Yeah, I have sort of a yuck it's Monday kind of feeling. I'm waiting for the electrician. (Gee guess I'd better get out of my jammies pretty soon ) I have a pile of outside work to do and a pile of inside work to do and don't really feel like doing any of it.
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I am up and enjoying my coffee watching the Olympic news on NBC. Michael Phelps is being interviewed right now by Matt. I will be waking the kids up in about 30 minutes and that is really when my day begins. I have several errands to run today, I will do that early so I can have part of the day to relax a bit after a busy weekend

Have a fantastic day everyone
      Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have a crappy cold/sinus thing going on here and feel miserable. It's going to be a beautiful day, too.

Comment

chickyp: first of all, I hope you feel beter real soon

I had a great weekend. Was going to go to work today then called in to see if I could take 'my day' off today (we worked on a holiday earlier in the month) got some housework to do, phonecalls, banking and stuff then, it's to the lake,,,,hopefully the rain will come in later rather than earlier. Have a great day everyone!
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Morning girls, SSDD here, except it's raining, my sinus's are killing me, ChickyP, we can whine together, let's get some cheese! lol

Didn't want to get up to come to work today, can't get out of granny low!!!

Comment

Good Morning CK friends, a rainy Monday morning, which is good, we need the rain. Just another typicall Monday, cleaning up , running errands and grocery shopping. I keep on thinking, next week this time, I will be in Las Vegas, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                Morning girls, SSDD here, except it's raining, my sinus's are killing me, ChickyP, we can whine together, let's get some cheese! lol

Didn't want to get up to come to work today, can't get out of granny low!!!
                I feel like I need some whine and cheese! Would you all share?
                Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Sure, A Round Of Cheese And Whine For Everone!!! Doubles!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                    Sure, A Round Of Cheese And Whine For Everone!!! Doubles!!!
                    That almost sounded like an invitation to open the bar!!! A round of Cheese and Whine and beer for our horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Nommie

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                      That almost sounded like an invitation to open the bar!!! A round of Cheese and Whine and beer for our horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      AS LONG A TOBY KEITH IS COMING TO HELP, I'M THERE!!! LOL

Comment

Leaving me out aren't you......
                        I hope you all get to feeling better...us old gals here have aches and pains every day, unfortunately...
                        I am just marathon cooking today, anyone want to help? HeHeHe. I'm getting Tamale Fillings ready. Will have Bean & Cheese, Breakfast,Beef, Pork, & Chicken Tamales ready for Wednesday Sales...a little aver 30 dozen...I'm going to use Para Naranja instead of Cayenne in the Pork & Beef to kick them up a notch..lol!
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

TexAn, we're not leaving you out--you are making the chewys aren't you????he he snicker snicker.....
                          Nommie

Comment

Yes I AM! Real chewy Tamales...lol! I would though.....LOL!
                            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Went to Wal-mart with a friend on Sunday.....Big, Big mistake! Every Mom and her children were in there buying clothes, school supplies...basically in almost every asle.....grrrr!!!!!

DH worked all weekend so I cooked brownies, almond bars, Strawberry Rubarb pie, Tyler Florence's Ultimate Chicken Cacciatore and Polenta. Never had Polenta and it was really good.

I felt like a stuffed pig after tasting everything!
                              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Working...
                              X