This is a store I will go back to!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a store I will go back to!

I've been looking for something for the longest time to put in my foyer. Something like a bench, chest, table. Something sturdy for daycare kids but something that also looks nice.
    DD and I ran into Marshall's (Home Goods in some parts of the country) to buy a shirt for her BF for a funeral.
    I ran back to the furniture section and there it was!! A big (57" wide and 32" tall) gorgeous half round table in white with a shelf on the bottom and a drawer made by Bassett! My prayers were answered...until I seen the big brown splotch on the top. I had a guy bring it to the front and found a manager to see if I could get a little discount because of the mark. I seen them talking then making a new barcode. They gave it to me 10% off and when the guy brought it to the car he said they got the splotch off too (it was just glue)!!!! Happy Camper here!

Re: This is a store I will go back to!

We have Home Goods and it is so nice. Things are not thrown around and they always have new inventory coming in.

Comment

that's really awesome.

i'ma want a photo
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Good deal! It was your lucky day.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Soon as I get my camera back from DS I take a pic.

Comment

It's so cool to find bargains like that! I love Marshall's and TJMaxx for that reason... Hurry and snap us a pic..

Comment

Good deal glad you found something you liked.

Comment

Working...
              X