Dry Ice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Ice?

I need to know where I can purchase dry ice, to use in mailing? Anyone ever used dry ice for mailing? I will search google later....
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Re: Dry Ice?

wal mart.

seafood stores.

fishing supply stores.

we've always gotten ours from wal mart. don't forget, do not touch it. only touch the bag.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Some grocery store sell it.

Comment

Ck and google may not be able to help you. you may have to go back to the olden days, and drag out that big book with the yellow pages in it? it's full of ads and phone numbers.

find one of them and then if you have a home phone, you'll have to let your fingers do the walkin' as they use to say...
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

We Get It All The Time, When We Get Immunizations In!

One Of The Girls Here Said Our United Use To Have It. May Call One Of Your Local, Chain I Would Think, Grocery Stores.

We Have An Ice House That Sells Ice To The Local Businesses, They Have It. Artic Ice. May Look To See If You Have An Ice House.

Then Send Me Them Rum Balls!!!

Comment

We have a Jack Frost Ice company here, and they sell it.. Come on over and get some..!

Comment

any ice house will sell it,but depending where and how your mailing it you may have to fill out a hazmat form,a plane can only have so much dryice on board.

Comment

Working...
              X