Whats For Dinner For August 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats For Dinner For August 19th

I have it easy tonight leftovers from last night... having porcupine meatballs, Mo's famous potatoes salad and cherry slices.

Re: Whats For Dinner For August 19th

Have some ground sausage thawed out that I need to do something with. Not sure what yet.

Comment

I guess I will throw together a homemade Chicken Pot Pie and make a Salad...I am cheating with the Pillsbury Pie Crusts, but I deserve a little help I think! Sniff sniff!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

pizza tonight since we are headed to a friend to help shred cabbage for saurkraut
        SHEL

Comment

well here we gonna have chicken parmesan pasta with garlic bread and garden salad

Comment

It all depends where I'll be this afternoon and what I pick up to bring home...

Comment

grilled cheeseburgers, macaroni salad, and some more of mine homegrown tomatoes, can't get enough of them.

Comment

Curried chicken with rice - leftovers from yesterday and whatever veggie I decide to make. I have some zucchini so I think that will be it

Comment

DD's favorite pasta bar...I put out a bunch of stuff (left overs usually) and everyone picks their own items to mix in:
                  raviolis and/or bowties pasta with choice of:
                  Pesto, alfredo, or tomatoe sauce and add-ins of:
                  peas, sauteed onions, sauteed mushrooms, Grilled diced chicken, halfed cherry toms, diced cooked steak and/or ham, etc...

Macadamia nut pie for dessert

Comment

Originally posted by lilhueda View Post
                    well here we gonna have chicken parmesan pasta with garlic bread and garden salad
                    WOULD YOU MIND POSTING A RECIPE FOR CHICKEN PARMWSAN PASTA? THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING.
                    SHEL

Comment

We are having manwhich, crinkle fries and for dessert - my inlaws pound cake with some fresh strawberries and whip topping on top

Comment

salisbury steak.
                        that's what is out, i am thinking mashed potatoes as well.
                        all from the freezer
                        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
                          I guess I will throw together a homemade Chicken Pot Pie and make a Salad...I am cheating with the Pillsbury Pie Crusts, but I deserve a little help I think! Sniff sniff!
                          You have a recipe here for that pie?? I have one but it seems to be missing something. We used to get these great chicken pies from my grandmothers neighbor in Hickory North Carolina, wasn't a juicy pie, but it was out of this world. Would love to find a good one. I even bought large crocks to make individual ones.

Anyhoo, tonight, leftovers, I think I will have the enchilada's, mexican cheesy rice and re-fried beans.

Comment

i think KFC has great chicken pot pies,we need a good copykat for them, lol

Comment

I will fix you up with a really good one tomorrow. I'ts my Mom's recipe...very good one too. I am just pooped this evenin hun. The one I made today was a quickie, but still good.
                              1 Pkg mixed veggies, Cooked in microwave
                              2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
                              2 Cups Chicken Breast meat, cubed
                              2 TBS Butter
                              1/2 chopped onion
                              1 stalk chopped celery
                              2 TBS chopped bell pepper
                              1 clove minced garlic
                              Pillsbury Pie Crusts
                              Just cook the onion, celery & bellpepper in butter until soft. Add the garlic, soup ,drained veggies & chicken...stir it all together and make yourself a pie . I cooked at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes....
                              Last edited by TexAnn; 08-19-2008, 06:09 PM.
                              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
                              X