Decorating Contest I'm In: VoteFor Me-Last Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorating Contest I'm In: VoteFor Me-Last Day

Hey everyone. I am in a cake/pastry decorating contest and today is the last day to vote. Mine is actually a cupcake platter. Not as beautiful as some of the other, but i thought maybe I could get some of my C.K. friends to vote for me so I am not totally in last place!! LOL!
    There are some cool cakes to look at too. A few of them are friends of mine on myspace and thanks. Just follow the link Below:

http://cakerysupplies.homestead.com/

Re: Decorating Contest I'm In: VoteFor Me-Last Day

You Have 1% Of The Votes, Some Of Them Don't Have Any Votes! I Voted For You. Did You See The Cake I Made For My Co-workers Bachelor Party? It's Xrated!!!

Comment

Thanks Nu! I was on the site and saw my votes change to 7!! No I haven't seen the cake, where do I see it??? I haven't figured out the album thing here is it easy to use?

Comment

I voted for you Melissa's cake has 23%. I think she just took a pic of her wedding cake!!! *L*
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

lots of cute cakes there.

gotta say RAGGEDY ANN AND ANDY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER.
          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I thought that one was cute Stella. I have yet to work with fondant, the skies the limit with that stuff. I saw this one a friend of mine made that was Eyeore and it was absolutely incredible! I wish I could show you, i have her on my myspace.

Comment

Originally posted by mdt333 View Post
              Thanks Nu! I was on the site and saw my votes change to 7!! No I haven't seen the cake, where do I see it??? I haven't figured out the album thing here is it easy to use?
              I'LL BUMP THE THREAD. IT THINK IT SAYS, WANT TO SEE MY CAKE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

AND YES THE ALBUM'S PRETTY EASY TO USE, JUST GOT TO PLAY WITH IT A BIT.

Comment

I voted for you.. Good Luck !

Comment

I voted for you!

Comment

i voted for you too, hope you do well!!!

Comment

I thought the cupcake tray was very pretty! Good Luck to you! Gone Back to vote!
                      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I voted for you too. Good Luck!

Comment

I voted for you! Now you won't be last. You really did a lovely job on those cupcakes!
                          Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the compliments and the votes, you helped me save face a little. I haven't gotten to decorate for pleasure in a while. Just the mundane stuff I have to do at work. If you go to
                            Publix.com and click on food and entertaining and then click on decadent desserts those are the cakes I have to make all the time plus decorating brownie bites and petite fours, cannnoli's and eclairs. The other day I did chocolate dipped key lime slices.
                            I haven't gotten full time yet, but Publix just bought 40 Albertsons grocery stores and one girl wants to transfer.Unfortunately I am not getting the training here that I am supposed to due to my co workers only helping each other and not me so I can get done with the mundane stuff and practice decorating and using the airbrush so I may not get the full time position after being there almost 2 years. It's pretty frustrating.

Comment

I voted for you!!!

I think Melissa cheated as well...photo looks to "perfect"! You know-that nice smokey haze around the edges...oh yeah, she cheated!

Comment

Working...
                              X