Yogurt: food of the gods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yogurt: food of the gods

I've had the worst heartburn all afternoon long. Got home and dug into a cherry yogurt. Within minutes my heartburn was gone!

What home remedies work for you? Not just on heartburn. On anything. ??
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Re: Yogurt: food of the gods

Just read that drinking (diluted of course) apple cider vinegar is good to get rid of headaches. I just bought some organic ACV for my multiple GI problems that I have and it seems to be helping. There is even a recipe for a health tonic on the bottle and it says it provides you with energy as well.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Baking Soda and water cures my heartburn or gassy stomach..

Comment

Krub, thanks for that info...I never ever get headaches,,,never, but recently..I have had them....they are mild, but still annoying. I will try your remedy. Recently I have heard that the hot weather can also play a roll
        The yogurt has always been a beneficial aid in stomach & digestive problems.
        The Dan Active and other yogurt stuff that they have been pushing off as good for the immune system is such a hoax in my opinion...
        they sell you less product for a higher price when good old regular yogurt will do the same for you.
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Yes, I too was amazed at how yogurt fixed my upset tummy!
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Cherries seem to always help DH gout attacks. He also buys cherry pills

Comment

Nothing works for me except my little purple pill each morning.

Comment

Working...
              X