X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for late night snack?

anyone eating a late night snack?

i'm having peaches and cottage cheese.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: What's for late night snack?

Blech... don't like cottage cheese. And I don't have any peaches. I have the munchies and really don't want to reach for the potato chips. Hold me back.....hold me baaaaaaccc---too late!
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

ohh potato chips !! what kind ?
      Zapp's honey mustard? my most favorite
      or pringels? dill pickle, honey mustard sour cream and onion, BBQ?
      or doritos, is that potato chips? (like all soft drinks are coke...)
      or wavy lays.

chetos is actually my favorite "chip" but not a potato chip....

this cottage cheeseis sounding nasty now that i talked myself into potato chips cravings..
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I have all the ingredients to make the Fudge peanut butter brownies I posted in Recipes to Try. not sure that's a good thing.
        www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

I just have the plain ones. But I have a very nice no-fat yoghurt and dill dip to go with them. No fat dip means that the chips lose their calories too--right?
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
            I just have the plain ones. But I have a very nice no-fat yoghurt and dill dip to go with them. No fat dip means that the chips lose their calories too--right?

YES they do !!

SJP, make the fudge, but box up most of it to give away first thing in the morning.
            if it were me, i'd eat the whole thing myself. neighbors love me lol

Comment

I am muching on marshmallows. I have had a bag opened for 2 weeks hoping they would get a little harder but not. I am sure they have added something to the recipe to make them stay pliable for a long time. Probably silicone.

Comment

i have put marshmellows in a food savor container. vac'ed the air out, shrunk them like raisens, and when i opened the lid again, they puffed back up.
                do this a few times, and the texture is like circus peanuts

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                  Blech... don't like cottage cheese. And I don't have any peaches. I have the munchies and really don't want to reach for the potato chips. Hold me back.....hold me baaaaaaccc---too late!
                  I have potato chips. And I have dip. *munch, munch*
                  Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

Dh is eating tortilla chips with salsa.
                    puke. right before bed lol

Comment

I'm eating a bowl of Raisin Bran right now.. Need that fiber for in the morning.. HA!

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                        I'm eating a bowl of Raisin Bran right now.. Need that fiber for in the morning.. HA!
                        No way!!! You are way to young to require all that fiber...lol! No, really that is a very good and nutricious (SP) NUTRIshous...oh hell...lol...snack if you are going to have one.
                        Me? Never really have been a late night snacker...
                        I am, however enjoying a wee bit of privacy and a little wine...
                        Mom chewed me out for having stereo turned up a bit loud...LOL...TV was up louder before she went to bed... GO FIGURE!!!!! It's hell being 54 years old and still having to mind your Mamma! heh heh heh... Still, I am so blessed to have her with me,
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Last night I munched on some pickled cucumber slices.
                          Then got up and spread a flour tortilla with refried beans, sprinkled a little cheese over, rolled it up, nuked and dipped in salsa. It was pretty good.

Comment

I ended up making Peking Style Tofu instead..
                            www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

I Usually Like Popcorn, Or Chips. I Love Cottage Cheese And Peaches.

Stella Dd Loves Fritos Dipped In Cottage Cheese! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X