The Almost Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Almost Monster

Is there anything worse than ALMOST? Is it just me, or is ALMOST worse than used to be or can never be??? Almost can crush. It can traumatize and ill. I have never learned to win a fight with ALMOST but not QUITE.

They say, and I'd agree, that if your life is erratic and full of letdown, it is because you make it so. I'm trying to decide what I possibly could have done to summon my Almost Monster to haunt and grow.

Maybe it's simply because I stretch and reach and hope beyond sight.

If the Almost Monster could kill I'd surely be dead. But this beast can't kill. ALMOST. But not Quite.
    Last edited by southernjewishprincess; 08-21-2008, 03:59 AM.
    www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Re: The Almost Monster

Well, that is definitely something to think about and this morning! It's so true and funny as well! Lol! HAGD Friend!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by southernjewishprincess View Post
      Is there anything worse than ALMOST? Is it just me, or is ALMOST worse than used to be or can never be??? Almost can crush. It can traumatize and ill. I have never learned to win a fight with ALMOST but not QUITE.

They say, and I'd agree, that if your life is erratic and full of letdown, it is because you make it so. I'm trying to decide what I possibly could have done to summon my Almost Monster to haunt and grow.

Maybe it's simply because I stretch and reach and hope beyond sight.

If the Almost Monster could kill I'd surely be dead. But this beast can't kill. ALMOST. But not Quite.
      oooooookay

Comment

When a friend of mine and I were dating we would often refer to some guys as almost, but not quite right. There was always something off that would make those relationships not work out.

Comment

Working...
        X