Hubby Killed Most Of My Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubby Killed Most Of My Flowers

My Farmer Hubby, Please Note I Said Farmer....killed My Flowers. He Gave Them A Fertilizer We Call 28. It Is 28% Nitrogen. Well My Flowers Did Not Like It Or He Gave Them Too Much, Becasue The Ones He Gave It To Are Now Dead. Good Thing He Only Takes Care Of The Flowers In The Back Yard. He Even Killed My Brand New Rose Bush I Just Planted This Year And It Was Doing Awesome.

Good Thing He Takes Better Care Of The 1000 Acres He Farms That My Flowers, Or We Might Be In The Poor House.
    SHEL

Re: Hubby Killed Most Of My Flowers

Your poor babies-so sorry.....
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

That sucks, I guess that means you are going shopping for new plants, right.

Comment

he mentioned getting new plants. i figure with them being in the back yard we can just put the planters away for the year. the front of the house still looks good.
        SHEL

Comment

BTW, I need no help killing mine-I do it myself!!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
            BTW, I need no help killing mine-I do it myself!!
            I USUALLY DO FINE MYSELF, AS I HAVE A HARD TIME WATER THE PLANTS.
            SHEL

Comment

I do a good job myself also, except I do the opposite, I over water my plants. Killing them with love and tons of water . LOL

Comment

I forget to water or am too tired.
                Nommie

Comment

Working...
                X