Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who are the vice prezez'z ??

stop teasing me.

stop filling the news up with the build up of the moment of the big hoop-la announcements..

who will it be?
    and does it truly really matter??
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: who are the vice prezez'z ??

doesnt matter much,they hype the poll ratings now,which mean nothing in november,the media want obama so bad its not even funny,i will sit back and wait till later,i want to hear all they have to say.

Comment

i asked my husband if it really matters and he thought for a minute and said only for obama, once he gets shot and taken out then the vice president will step up.

he's so bad.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

he might be right,im so glad hilliary didnt win,Mcain can beat obama

Comment

I think its silly -- "I know who I'm gonna pick but I'm not telling".. talk about wanting total media spotlight for the next few days, doesn't take a genius to figure that out, sheesh, makes me wanna puke..

Comment

Originally posted by kiop View Post
            I think its silly -- "I know who I'm gonna pick but I'm not telling".. talk about wanting total media spotlight for the next few days, doesn't take a genius to figure that out, sheesh, makes me wanna puke..
            I remember as child we could get in trouble if we did that. I"ve got a secret and I'm not telling. lol

Comment

on a serious note, yes, I think it is very important who is the VP. Very important. He / she just may have to take over as president. I know that most of you CK people are much younger then I am, but I do remember when JFK got killed, and LBJ had to take over. When Roosevelt died of a stroke and his VP had to take over, so yes ,it is important. And just maybe that could / should make a difference who you vote for come November.

Comment

well said Sabine,i will watch and wait,but i lean towards Mcain

Comment

Words of wisdom, Sabine.. but you know, after the JFK assassination, the government has re-grouped and are spending millions on presidential security.. we won't EVER let that happen again.. Reagan was a close call, and you can be sure we spent another chunk of money to re-train the SS..

When GW Bush came to visit the work place across the street from mine a few years ago? We were all lined up the street to watch his motorcade, and you know what our security folks have told us, they had sniper shooters on the roofs of every building around it all night before he came. It was pretty cool, lol..

Comment

They are delaying announcing picks as long as they are getting this much coverage.
                    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

well, they need to sh*t or get off the pot.
                      they aren't getting MY attention, all ya'll are !! lol

Comment

They should have made it like a reality show.. each side picked 5 or 6 contenders, then assigned them zany antics to complete to see who would make the best VP. Then vote off a loser each week. Just like 'Food Network Star'.. would have made this more entertaining, lol..

Comment

I have heard several times today that supposedly Obama is going to announce it today. But first he will text it to his supporters, those who have signed up on his web site. I doubt very much that he would announce it during the day anyway, he will wait until this evening, prime time.

Comment

i figure obama will pick biden,if i were him i would.

Comment

he will need someone with lots of experience, because he sure doesn't have any.

Comment

Working...
                              X