In my marathon cooking spree last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my marathon cooking spree last night

I made a big pot of spaghetti sauce. I want to make some french bread pizza for freezing.
    Do I toast/broil the bread before I put the sauce on? After I put the sauce and cheese on, do I just freeze it like that, or should I broil it slightly before freezing?

Besides pasta dishes, what do you use spaghetti sauce on/for?

Re: In my marathon cooking spree last night

eggplant parmesan. Fry up the eggplant, put sauce on , top with cheese.

Comment

or chicken parmesan

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Anything that asks for tomato sauce. I use it in my Sausage Clam Soup as well as other soups which ask for tomato sauce.

Comment

aaahhh spaghetti sauce.....

meatballs with sauce, either for an appetizer or for meatball subs.

alter it a little brown gound meat and make it just wet enough with your sauce for 'sloppy joes' however you choose to do it.

i use it of course for spaghetti, but i don't always put meatballs in it in fact I rarely do.
          i mostly put chicken in it. or a pork loin, or pork chops, whatever meat you want.

lasagna, manicotti.

you can make swiss steak out of it, thin it out a little add some onions, bell peppers to the sauce and smother the cube steak in it bake til done.

spaghetti sauce....
          make chicken patties dab some on top and sprinkle with cheese and bake.

chicken parmesean. eggplant parmesean like mentioned already.

can't rally write it out how to do it, but you can thin it out, a little add rice and sausage and make a red jambalaya, we do that here... but the sauce we use from the family recipe album works this way.

alter it some and make pizza sauce.

i'm out of ideas now.
          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
          X