New shoes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes!!!

I bought new shoes today. They're hiking boots. I was so excited I had to wear them out of the shoe store. I felt like a little kid. Then I went hiking!!

What kind of new shoes do you have?
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Re: New shoes!!!

I recently bought some faux Uggs at Target for this winter... Where in Kern County do you live/hike?

Comment

I have this realy need boot that is for my right foot only. It is made of nylon and has 5 velcro closures. It has a hard bottom and makes a thumping sound when I put my foot down. LOL

Huffle
      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Huffle.....I saw a girl yesterday with a matching pair like yours! Must be a fad now!!

I bought new shoes yesterday, too! I'd been looking for the black maryjane Sketchers for months....since last March, to be exact.....I've looked in 3 states, in fact, but never found the right size/color/style combination. And yesterday, in my own little hometown, wouldn't ya know, I just ran across them sitting there waiting for me!! AND...they were on sale....saved $15! Highlight of my day!

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
          I recently bought some faux Uggs at Target for this winter... Where in Kern County do you live/hike?
          I hike in the Sierras near Tehachapi. Do you know the area?

Comment

I bought about 10 pairs of shoes today for my daughter. Michaels (the craft store) had 90% off of their shoes and had crox or whatever you call them, these tennis shoe looking things-the kind with no ties, and flip flops. You can decorate them if you want, of course, being in a craft store, or they look nice plain. What a deal though 19 cents!!!!! I bought so many different colors. And then on your receipt you get a coupon for 40% off of your next purchase so I will go back and but some stuff for my daughter to decorate her shoes with.

Comment

took my little friend shopping for her birthday the other day. she is so adorable she just turned 4, was hoping she coulod go to kindergarten with her sister

anyways, i took her shopping treated her like the princess she is, she picked out some little pink cowgirl boots. she wore them out of the store, didn't match
              her mom was mortified when we returned home.

i love taking those girls shopping.
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Sweet Pea - Where did you get your hiking boots? Were they comfortable from the start, when you first put them on? I don't like to "break" in new shoes - that always means blisters.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyS View Post
                  Sweet Pea - Where did you get your hiking boots? Were they comfortable from the start, when you first put them on? I don't like to "break" in new shoes - that always means blisters.
                  I got mine at a local store rather than a chain. The brand is Hi-Tech. The style was discontinued, so I got a SMOKIN' deal on them! I've had hikers that were both made from swede with a fabric inlay as well as hikers that were smooth leather, all types offering some ankle support. I'll never own another pair of smooth leather boots again. They break me in rather than the other way around. *yuck*

Yes, the were comfy from the start. I got them maybe half a size too big so I could wear two pairs of socks. I've put about 5 hill miles on them so far with no blisters at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X