• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well crap. food tv on tuesday nights

is off for us.

road trip with the neeley's.

cannot stand them.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: well crap. food tv on tuesday nights

Stella, he doesn't bother me nearly as much as her with her mouth always on accelerate. She puts too much into the baby, sugar, sweetie, blah, blah, blah.......I do love their southern and soul food style of cooking all though I wasn't raised on it. So I do like to watch just for the recipes and try to get past her annoying-ness!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I haven't watched their new show yet, but if it is as bad as their other show, I doubt that I will.
      It's time for the foodnetwork to start their new season. I am so tired of re-runs.

Comment

She is more then annoying

Comment

Sabine, I did catch their new show last weekend and she (Mrs. Neeley) doesn't quite put so much effort into her public display of affections on the road as on their regular kitchen show. Gag me........save it for the bedroom.......between her and Paula Deen and her drooling over her "boy toys" on Paula's Party.........
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

pat neeley is fine. by himeself.

today it was on i was in the kitchen. i heard it. lol

she said " add half a cup of brown sugar, you don't want to use regular sugar, you eed brrroowwnnn suga" as she took her finger and dragged it across her face.

that's uncalled for in my opinion.
            she did the booty dancing thing at the oven. gave pat a kiss for helping her cut onions..

i'd just go to the web site and read the recipes instead of all that.
            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I guess I'm the minority again They used to irritate me but I do like them now! Sorry guys!

Comment

Originally posted by krubinic View Post
                Sabine, I did catch their new show last weekend and she (Mrs. Neeley) doesn't quite put so much effort into her public display of affections on the road as on their regular kitchen show. Gag me........save it for the bedroom.......between her and Paula Deen and her drooling over her "boy toys" on Paula's Party.........
                I wonder if Paula Deen has any idea on how her behavior comes across on TV? She makes a fool of herself, old fool that is. Her husband must not mind, but then why should he, it pays the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Denise View Post
                  I guess I'm the minority again They used to irritate me but I do like them now! Sorry guys!

how did you do it?

how do you go from iritating to.....i like them now?

was it ice cream? bubble gum? people weekly magazine?

Comment

No problem, Denise........everyone is surely entitled to their own opinions on this board Variety is the spice of life and what makes the world go around as they say........plus it's all "friendly" fire here, hehe

Comment

well it just said food detectives are on at nine on tuesdays so ?? i didn't catch when the neely's are on. an hour earlier i guess?

Comment

Everybody has their favorites on the foodnetwork. At first I didn't like Guy Fieri ( sp ?), but I watched his show a few times, I finally got past his hair and his god awful jewelery, and he is a pretty good cook. He owns several restaurants and has education in the food / hospitality industry. No wonder he won.

Comment

I agree, I like Pat, he is a little on the feminine side, IMHO, She drives me crazy, too pepped up to hyper, too high pitched voice.

And.... I'M PERFECT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                            Everybody has their favorites on the foodnetwork. At first I didn't like Guy Fieri ( sp ?), but I watched his show a few times, I finally got past his hair and his god awful jewelery, and he is a pretty good cook. He owns several restaurants and has education in the food / hospitality industry. No wonder he won.

i wish they would rotate people in and out more often.

some needs to go. and some need to stay, those who go i would like to see new people come in.

I like dave liberman. he was a young fun guy.
                            Guy Fiero is great. he is wearing out "that's tasty" tho.

like emeril, he did a good job while he was there, but he needed to go as well.
                            dinner impossible is coming on now.

he's going to graceland, he has to make all of elvis presley's favorite meals.
                            i hit record previews looked funny

Comment

PS holy cheeks on priscilla.
                              wow. like Mrs Beasley's... wow.
                              botox city

Comment

Working...
                              X