Hey Bean!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bean!

Did you get to go to the Zestfest in Miami this year? The one in Ft. Worth is next weekend. A group of us here are going to meet before hand.

If you went, How was is? what can we expect???

Re: Hey Bean!

Sorry to say we did not. A couple things came up and we will have to postpone until next year. Bummer!

Have fun and take lots of pics!

Comment

Wel then, just fly on up to TX and join us!!!

Well be thinking of you while we're having fun burning our arses off with hot stuff!!

Comment

I would if I could (believe me)!

Yeah, have some habanero hot sauce for me! LOL

Comment

I may have to pass on that one!! , I've become a lightweight in my old age!!! lol

Comment

I am growing some habs but they are too small to pick right now and picked some up at the market yesterday. The cashier (a young girl) said her dad gave her one and told her to bite into it - she did. I asked her if they were still on speaking terms. LOL!

Comment

DS and his best friend wanted to try some, I bought a jar of whole pickled habaneros. They poured themselves a glass of milk and got out a piece of bread, each grabbed a habanero and munched. I think they drank the whole gallon and ate a whole loaf!!! They haven't touched one since!! lol

If I see something they say is brand new, guarenteed to burn your guts, I'll pick it up for you!!

Comment

Our old neighbor was an FBI agent (since died in a live fire accident) would pick habs off my plants back in VA and eat them whole and never flinched. It was all that FBI training! He ate EVERYTHING with habs, in fact all his cooking tasted the same because he added so much! LOL

Burn my guts - why thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X