Good Morning All...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All...

What do you have planned for this fine Sunday???

I'm supposed to go and play Bunko this afternoon at a tea room where they provide yummy food.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: Good Morning All...

Good Morning Ro and all my fine friends.
    My Sister and I are suppose to go look at puppy dogs today..Miniature Boston Terriers...I am looking ...
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Oh how fun Ann...hope you find a cutie!

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
        Good Morning Ro and all my fine friends.
        My Sister and I are suppose to go look at puppy dogs today..Miniature Boston Terriers...I am looking ...

Ooooh... I want one too!!

We're off to Home Depot to buy some plumbing parts babe needs... and hydrangeas are on sale! I promised myself I would NOT buy one until I had the holes dug to put them in... our soil is so rocky and clay so digging holes is HARD. Dug 4 holes yesterday... my hands (from banging the garden claw in there to loosen up the soil/rocks) are ACHING... but I can plant 4 hydrangeas!

Later today we'll surely take the boat out for a ride and a swim in the lake.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

good morning
          "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Morning CKers. Nothing much planned for me. I'm going to take the 2 dressers DD has left in her room to the garage till she picks them up and go ahead and pull the carpet out of that room. I'm tired of her waiting to come get them. Other than that....NUTTIN' HONEY!!

Just figure out what to cook for supper.
            "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Good Afternoon. I feel like I've already put in a full day of work. DH promised to help with outside stuff today and I am taking full advantage. (just stealing 15 minutes here after lunch and then it's back outside) He used the brush cutter to clean up around our wood pile, which will make it much easier for me to get to the wood. I cleaned up garden hoses and trimmed back some evergreens that were starting to overhang the driveway. We took two truckloads of stuff to our burnpile too. Dh is going to put the new blade on the garden tractor (and hopefully get a little mowing done) and I am hoping to move 4 truckloads of wood from the pile, down to the woodshed by the house, this afternoon. Then I am planning on dosing myself with painkillers and collapsing.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
              Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Actually, it's Good Afternoon by now!!! I got up fairly early today, DH went to our local convenience store, got us some Chai Latte coffees and other breakfast goodies and we sat on the deck out back, ate them, read the Sunday newspaper, and even the dog laid there sunning himself enjoyably!!

Then I putzed around the yard pulling some weeds, watering plants, started to work up a sweat and decided it's too hot out. So I am I'm putzing here on the computer in the AC until I go to a late lunch/early dinner @ 3:00pm with my son and his g/f's family. We are going to a local independent restaurant that has a large deck that sits right next to the river that flows through our mid-state. It's usually nice and breezy there.

After that, I'm going home to lounge and/or putz some more!!!! I usually tie myself down the entire weekend to household chores, but since I only work Mon, Tues this coming week and am off work then until the day after Labor Day.........I figure I'll clean house, etc. during those "staycation" days! This is so unlike me, but sometimes you just gotta allow yourself to say..........SCREW IT ALL!!! LOL
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Well, got the DD's dressers moved to the garage, carpet and pad pulled up, tack strips removed, swept and mopped, 3 times!, room is painted and ready to lay the laminate!! I feel so much better! Just in the 3 mos. DD had moved back in with her cats, the room smelled of cat pee!! I had to keep after to clean and change the litter box. Now I don't have to worry about the smell anymore!!! Other people said they didn't smell it. Maybe it was just because I knew the room reaked before she moved out.
                  "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

hi yall,and good goin Nu!!!

Comment

Ro -- you wouldn't be playing Bunco at that lovely tea room on the main street in Dead (er, Dade City ..remember I went to high school in your backyard ) City, would you? They DO HAVE fabulous food. Hope you won Bunco.

Comment

LOL - No I went to Lutz to play @ Mrsteasgarden. We had a good time and I actually came close to the Biggest Loser @ 12 Loses. They someone yelled I got 13 and beat me out!

Terry where are you living now?

Comment

Working...
                        X