logging in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging in...

Why do I have to log in everytime even when I check the box to remember me?

thanks,

Re: logging in...

I would guess that your browser is deleting your cookies when you exit. You can change those settings, somewhere under options..

Comment

The remember me box here only seems to keep you logged in while you are on the site. So you don't run into the problem of going to post and it telling you your not logged on. At least that is what I have found.

Huffle
      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I stay logged in until someone deletes the cookies. My ds has a bad habit of doing that. I guess our cookies aren't set to delete automatically.

Comment

The default cookie deletion parameter in Internet Explorer is set to something like 9 days I think.. so if you come here every other day, they would never get deleted.. If someone in the household set them to delete every time the browser closes, I would suspect them of mmmm.. going to places where they would not want to be caught going to.. lol..

Comment

Working...
            X