one red eyeball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one red eyeball

woke up this morning with one red eyeball.
    it's the end of the day, it's not as red as it was.

it doesn't itch, it doesn't burn, it doesn't ooze, it doesn't tear. Nothing is in it.

now what?
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: one red eyeball

I have that happen when my allergies are bad and I sleep on one side all nite...sometimes that eye is all red and the other one is not. But, it does feel itchy and irritated when that happens.

Comment

Keep an "eye" on it (haha......no pun intended, Stella!) and be cautious not to rub it and treat it like it could be Conjunctivitis (aka - "Pink Eye") since it's highly contagious. If it's going to get worse it usually seems to progress while you are sleeping and you wake up with a pasty eye, or it starts to tear uncontrollably and feels like you have sand or something in your eye.

Were you working in the yard or got sweaty and had it run into your eyes??? Sometimes you can also have a clogged tear duct.........OR...... just plain old eye stress and strain, which I get sometimes when I'm really tired and reading too much that day.

P.S. Good one Deb, allergies are a VERY likely reason too......right now our "molds" are up in our area and I've had a terrible time dealing.
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Originally posted by krubinic View Post
        Were you working in the yard or got sweaty and had it run into your eyes???

Oh wow. if you knew how hard I was laughing right now. My side hurts.
        I don't do yard work. at all. never have cut a blade of grass ever.

I didn't sweat at all yesterday or the day before..
        did sleep on that side all night, remember rolling over this morning. sheets are clean tho, freshly washed friday night..

was thinking pink eye, but there's no ooze. no sting, no tear, no icky.

everytime I laugh, or crack a smile giggle or anything like that my eyes water, so it is tearing from that, but not on it's own just cuz it wants too....

hopefully it'll be better tomorrow
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Ok Stella, I get it......... YOU are better at being the "freezer meal" Queen and I am better at being the "yard work" Queen, LOL!!!!

Last year we put down our tan bark/mulch and I made the mistake of not wearing my terrycloth headband to keep the sweat out of my eyes (I hate to admit it, but I sweat like a guy!). Well, I kept using my t-shirt or getting paper towels every so often to wipe my eyes and face off. Well......... by the end of the day, my eyes hurt so bad I felt like I was swimming in a pool with my eyes open in chlorine!!! It was bad. I actually was thinking I might've done some REAL damage. I was even afraid to use Murine for fear it would have an adverse reaction. Luckily, by morning it was much better because when I showered I was using some water in my eyes to clear them out and it helped. I will never do that again!!!!
          Last edited by krubinic; 08-24-2008, 09:41 PM.
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

You should have smoked the whole joint..

((groan))

Comment

come do my yard work and I will cook what ever you want !!

Kiop, you are fun-knee !!

I have never ever in my life taken a drug that wasn't prescribed to me. never smoked anything in my life, other than mom's second hand cigerette smoke lol
              I have not ever done a drug. ever. i have gotten drunk so bad once in my life that I had a hang over, did the vomiting prayer to get me out of this and never again and I meant it.
              i have a wine cooler about once every 3 weeks.

way too funny!!!

Comment

When I was a little girl, a kid threw a basketball my way and I didn't see it coming and it hit me in the eye. LOL! I know it sounds funny...
                Well, my eye was VERY RED where the whites were and stayed that way for several days. I guess it was bruised.
                I hope it gets better soon Stella!
                Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I would bet allergies! If it doesn't continue to get better, call your doctor!!!

oh yeah!! Don't make me laugh!!! Stella, sweating, in the yard!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

lub ya girl!!

Comment

i think it's a bad contact. we'll see. still no crusty's. no itching nothing....

Comment

Working...
                    X