Bbqguru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbqguru

Does anyone know if this is the bbqguru that is supposed to be on Sirius NASCAR radio this weekend. I'm not sure if it's gonna be live from Fontana or not. I may go to the race and was just wondering.

Re: Bbqguru

i'm sorry, but you'll have to go through the 100 question grill before I release that information...
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

If We Told Ya.... We'd Have To Kill Ya!! Lol

To To His Site, Recipegoldmine.com (i Think, Pretty Sure) And It May Tell You.

EDITED TO ADD: BY THE WAY, HE HASN'T GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE LATELY. HOPE HE'S NOT MAD AT US!! HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT HELP.

Comment

I didn't know that the bbqguru that's a member here was the one at recipegoldmine. Kevin used to post quite a bit on the old site. He has some great recipes. Maybe he's gotten too famous for us.

I live about 20 minutes from the racetrack in Fontana. We went there a couple of years ago. Actually we met Wobin and her hubby there in the parking lot and had a 'tailgate party'. It was a blast. Are you going again this year, Wobin?
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Working...
        X