Dinner thoughts? 8/25/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner thoughts? 8/25/08

I havent a clue...and have DD's friends over toady so shopping is out of the question.
    I need to be creative with what I've got on hand...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Dinner thoughts? 8/25/08

I MADE A SMALL POT OF BUTTER BEANS YESTERDAY, GOING TO EAT ME SOME OF THEM!! WATCH OUT DH, DON'T SLEEP RIGHT BEHIND ME!! NO SPOONING TONIGHT!! LOL

Comment

haven't decided.

DD2 wants the cheddar stuffed burgers that are out there in the freezer. but then i'll have to go to the store for buns. don't want to do that today...

DD1 wants the gumbo that's out there..... but i don't feel like gumbo today...

DS wants the french dip that's out there but then again i gotta go to the store for rolls.

even tho it is in the freezer, it's still a decision to make.

I feel like swiss steak........
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I got ham left from Sat and swiss left from yesterday's burgers, soooooooo I'm going to stuff that in some chicken breasts, make a little saffron cream, some kind of potatoes and a salad.

Comment

Something W/ Shrimp And Scallops--that Is What Dh Said He Wants, So I Think That Is What He Is Going To Make.
          SHEL

Comment

I just got out a pork tenderloin. I'm off today...yeahhh!!!!

Comment

Fried Chicken
              Field Peas w/ ham
              Corn Bread Muffins
              Rutabagas
              Mint Iced Tea
              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Leftovers since DH ended up not being home last night and the kids didn't eat much.

Roast Chicken
                Mashed Potatoes
                Gravy
                Corn
                Green Beans
                Biscuits
                The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I made the parmesan chicken last night that I didn't make on Saturday... maybe I'll take the leftovers and make chicken parmesan (w/ sauce and mozzarella cheese and spaghetti on the side. My parm chicken is just pan-sauteed and served on top of salad (Ina Garten's recipe). And salad, of course.
                  "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I'm cooking a chuck tender roast in my crockpot along with some baby carrots and potatoes. We'll also have some fresh green beans.

Comment

something with snowpeas W;water chestnuts. I got a bunch of fresh snowpeas at Central Mkt yesterday

Comment

Spaghetti & meatballs that I made a few weeks ago and froze. Need easy today...happy it was in there..
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I finally decided (I think) LOL
                          I defrosted a pork tenderloin, I have potaotes so I'll make garlic smashed, Tomato salad with toms from the garden, and maybe corn.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                            I MADE A SMALL POT OF BUTTER BEANS YESTERDAY, GOING TO EAT ME SOME OF THEM!! WATCH OUT DH, DON'T SLEEP RIGHT BEHIND ME!! NO SPOONING TONIGHT!! LOL
                            And please don't streak while you're screaching !! And watch out for those skid marks ! LOL

Comment

Chicken parmesan, bruchetta (can't wait!), salad and a fruit.

I can't believe I haven't made bruchetta all summer!!

Comment

Working...
                              X