Gone, Baby, Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone, Baby, Gone

Got this from Netflix. For about the first hour, I thought it was kinda slow. Right when it started getting good, the darn disk froze. They sent a replacement disk. Replacement disk froze in exactly the same spot! I know it wasn't the same disk, because Netflix sent the second one out before they even got the first one back.
    Third time's a charm, right? Finally got to finish the movie. I was very, very surprised at where they found the little girl!

Re: Gone, Baby, Gone

Good movie!!! That's why I switched to Blockbuster.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Blockbuster's not perfect either
      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

After all the Netflix discussions... and my saying I'd never had one single problem... I got a bad disc. I think when I'm finished w/ these HBO shows I'm hooked on (6 feet under and big love), I may do away w/ Netflix altogether.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

In two years, this is the first time I've gotten a damaged disk too.
          Oh, except when the not-so-bright mail person tried to jam one into my apartment-size mail box and mangled it beyond recognition.

Comment

I loved that movie... And I've had Netflix for a year and never had one single problem.. If you like Halle Berry, last night I saw Things We Lost In the Fire... I thought it was a good movie.

Comment

i go through 3 discs a week, every week. i get a bad one every so often. it doesn't bother me.
              I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Moose View Post
                Blockbuster's not perfect either
                Knock on wood. After two years never a problem. Also, I like the fact that you can exchange them in the store. I had way too may lost discs, damaged discs and long turn around time with Netflix.
                The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

That is why we stopped using Netflix. We tired Blockbuster and they were good for a few weeks. The movies took longer and longer to get so we stopped using them too. I found it's cheaper (gas and rental cost) to get a Movie on Pay Per View and we can record it onto DVD to watch anytime.

Comment

ive gotten a couple bad dvd's from netflix and ive been impressed how fast they replace them,im gonna stay with them, no ones perfect, lol

Comment

I have blockbuster on line and get those movies too. They freeze up, it there a way to clean the disk? DH told me that there is dirt or something on the disk. I hate when that happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X