Welcome Back FloridaGirly68!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back FloridaGirly68!!!

Welcome Back Ladybug! We have certainly missed you around here! Where ya been? What's up?
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Re: Welcome Back FloridaGirly68!!!

Thanks Ann!!!! Just a lot of problems going on with my mom right now. I have hospice coming in now. It's just really exhausting and frustrating right now.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Ohhh Flo, sorry to hear that... Take sometime to rest up before you melt down.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
        Ohhh Flo, sorry to hear that... Take sometime to rest up before you melt down.

I wish...I've been going like this the past six months. But the past couple of days she has been sleeping during the day (just not at night).
        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

She told the hospice nurse today she hasn't seen me in over a year. That I moved to Africa....maybe I should (LOL).

Comment

I lost my mom in 02 from Alzheimer's.. It's such a cruel disease. It broke my heart completely the first time it happened when she didn't know who I was.. My prayers are with you and yours...

Comment

My prayers too, flo... being parents to our parents is the hardest thing!!
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Thanks everybody!!!

Comment

Hang in there Honey! One day at a time...We are all here for you! Prayers and good thoughts are with you!
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
                  X