Grrr....another tropical storm!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrr....another tropical storm!!!

Maybe we should build an ark!!!! Hurricane season can go away any time now. Another three months!!!
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Grrr....another tropical storm!!!

I Noticed On The Weather This Morning Said Another Was Coming, Gustav! Good Luck, Prayers With All Of You To Keep Safe!!!

Comment

I don't know how you can live there.. People from other states are afraid of living in CA becuz of the earthquakes, which happen maybe once every 10 years..I've lived here 53 years and only felt one. I could never live where weather disasters linger on for days, weeks or months... Good luck to you!!!

Comment

And we get tornados here... New England gets tons of snow and the central north is too cold!!

Guess Arizona and New Mexico are the places to be!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
          And we get tornados here... New England gets tons of snow and the central north is too cold!!

Guess Arizona and New Mexico are the places to be!!
          ONLY IF YOU WANT TO FRY IN THE DESERT HEAT!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
            ONLY IF YOU WANT TO FRY IN THE DESERT HEAT!!! LOL
            I was just going to say that !!!!!! No thanks ! I can't stand this 100 degree heat we're having, let alone 115-120!

Comment

aw come on girly, maybe gustav will go to the other side of the gulf this time, we here did not have prob with flooding, my sister, on the other sideof the state, near sanford, both docks under water, and a foot more and there could be problems, my mother near there had over 15 inches.

Comment

Don't be messin with Az. This winter when all of you are freezing your butts off & complaining about the heating cost. I will be sitting in the sun and spring like temps. Summer is your winter and Sept. is around the corner. I would love to do what most retired people do ( not retired yet) live here in winter & somewhere cooler for summer.

Comment

Get heard it could possibly get up to a cat 3 storm. Go away....far away!!!!
                  The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by roset View Post
                    Don't be messin with Az. This winter when all of you are freezing your butts off & complaining about the heating cost. I will be sitting in the sun and spring like temps. Summer is your winter and Sept. is around the corner. I would love to do what most retired people do ( not retired yet) live here in winter & somewhere cooler for summer.
                    That's a mid-western thing. Easterners winter in Florida. I know a bunch of peeps who winter in AZ from Minnesota.
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

It won't be long until all the "snowbirds" are back. Grrr....!!!! Traffic just gets so much crazier here in the winter.

Comment

I just can't take anymore rain. The business I"m in is construction so things have been so slow for us because of the dang rain. Oh, my garage is not liking the water in it either.
                        "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I live in South La. and I hate this time of year! Everytime I hear them mention anything about the Gulf, I get scared. I'm from NW La. and not too use to the hurricane thing. We had to evacuate for Rita and it was total chaos.

Comment

[QUOTE=wessnicki;270675]I live in South La. and I hate this time of year! Everytime I hear them mention anything about the Gulf, I get scared. I'm from NW La. and not too use to the hurricane thing. We had to evacuate for Rita and it was total chaos.[/QUOTE

Unfortunately it looks like this one may head towards La. I was just looking at those spaghetti models.

Comment

If we do have to head North at least I have family and friends to be with. Plus we can use our 5th wheel, forget about getting a hotel room anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X