Wooo Hoooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo Hoooo

Well just got in from my doc's appt. I am starting physical therapy AND Off all restrictions!!! Yeah so I can walk as tolorated and start wearing something other than my black boot if it feels ok. I am going to do Physical Therapy at a place I have done it before for other things. So I am parking my scooter in the van and just going to use my cane around the house. Start doing some walking up and down the driveway I think. I know I am probably planning on overdoing it but OH Well live and learn.
    I saw the X-ray of my foot.....dang there is a lot of hardware in that foot. But the bones are straight as arrows and no bunions. YEAH!!
    It has been a long summer but I am so glad I had this surgery done on my foot. There should be so much less pain when I get to walking again.

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Re: Wooo Hoooo

I am so glad for you...I wore one of those black boots at the beginning of the summer---so aggravating!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

So Does That Mean I Don't Have To Push You Around Next Saturday???

Glad Everythings Healing Up Good!!!

Comment

What a relief ! Wooo hooooo is right !

Comment

[QUOTE=nuisance;270467]So Does That Mean I Don't Have To Push You Around Next Saturday??? QUOTE]

Ummmm HELL NO push me girly. hehe Don't think I will be up to all that walking by then. But maybe I can just get buy with my scooter. hehe I am so looking forward to that trip.

Huffle
          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

That Answers My Question In The Other Thread! Lol

Comment

Glad you're over the worst part. Take it easy and soon you'll be all better!!

Comment

Just keep moving! I feel like I have been doing my P. Therapy daily, but boy am I still stiff every morning!!!

Comment

Oh honey that is sooooo wonderfull!!! It is great that the surgery was a success and you can get back to living your life. Yes, it has been a long summer for you but oh, so worth it!!
                  Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
                  X