Balsamic Vanilla Chicken!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balsamic Vanilla Chicken!

My friend Charlene has been trying to get me to make this chicken for several years. I don't know why I was so afraid to try it. It just sounded weird to me. Well, I made it tonight, and it was superb! Rick loved it, too. I'll be making it again, for sure.

I'm posting the recipe in T&T right now. I dare you to try it!
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: Balsamic Vanilla Chicken!

Glad you liked it Bette because when I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "oh my that sounds like a weird combo".......but yet many times on the Food Network, even Paula Deen uses "sweet and savory" recipes. I will definitely keep it in mind as I have a few days off after today and I'll be up for trying something new. Thanks for sharing!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Looks YUMMY... can't wait to try it! I'm always looking for new things to do w/ chicken!!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

HOW WONDERFUL!!!!! This recipe at first glance loks odd...but look at the ingred and WOW!
        My friend JUST THIS MORNING brought me a little canister of vanilla beans from mexico...I think thats an omen!!!

YEAH!!!!!

Comment

It was really good. I'm glad I finally gave in and tried it. I thought it was a weird combo also. But you never know unless you try something. I'm glad some of you are gong to try it. Sewcute, I wish I had some real vanilla beans. Charlene said she's going to bring me some next time we have lunch. It will probably be even better with real beans instead of extract.
          Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I have made her recipe a few times its delish!!!
            I posted it here a long time ago.. probley in archives now

yum yum!
            Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chefkel View Post
              I have made her recipe a few times its delish!!!
              I posted it here a long time ago.. probley in archives now

yum yum!
              It is in archives! I have made it too - yummy!

Comment

Working...
              X