Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bread Machines

Who all has bread machines?

I do, I love it. Don't make bread often, because I'd eat it! I don't eat the bread from the grocery store very often, but will eat a whole loaf in acouple days of fresh bread.

just wanted to know who all has them, and who doesn't.

Re: Bread Machines

I have an old clunker, a Betty Crocker, that I got when they first came on the market. Was in hibernation for awhile, but brought it back it out because of the recipes posted here. I make it in the dough cycle, then oven bake.

Comment

I have a welbuilt...actually it's my SECOND one. I love it and used it alot, then DS was diagnosed and I kinda dropped doing all the stuff I like...He starts school next week so I think you just prompted me to dust it off and get back to work

Comment

Don't have one, but I bet it's convenient.. I have too many things in the kitchen...lol!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have owned a bread machine for many years. I bake so much that I wear them out. Can't remember brand of very first one, had it 4 years and the entire pan seized, replaced it with a Zo ( sp??? ), had than 4 years, replaced pan twice and belts 4 times. Last time it froze solid and was beyond repair. I then bought Breadman Ultimate - I still have that machine, love it so much I bought a second one for Holiday time when I bake bread and rolls for gifts. I gave both my DIL's one last year for Christmas gifts. They love it. I would buy another one immediately if these two die. Have only replaced the kneading paddle once in 6 years.
          I tried many brands before settling on this machine. I highly recommend it.

Zo makes a good machine but I don't like the duel paddles, leaves two holes in bottom of loaf instead of one.

Comment

Working...
          X