No announcement yet.

Man shootin' mad over michelle obama...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man shootin' mad over michelle obama...

This was just in our local news....happened about 20 minutes from me. Crazy people!!

Pasco man shootin' mad after Obama speech, authorities say

The man stood outside his RV, yelling and shooting a gun into the air. When Pasco sheriff's deputies confronted him, he ran inside and wouldn't come out.

That started a six-hour standoff late Monday night between the man, whose name was not released, and authorities, Sheriff's Office spokesman Kevin Doll said.

SWAT team units arrived later and surrounded the RV, Doll said. As the situation entered the early hours of this morning, SWAT team members fired riot gas into the man's home. He still wouldn't come out, Doll said.

Finally, about 5 a.m., he exited his RV and was taken into custody. The cause of his displeasure, according to Doll, was Michelle Obama's speech last night at the Democratic National Convention.

Doll said the man will undergo a psychological evaluation.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Man shootin' mad over michelle obama...

I hope they lock him up for awhile too !

Comment

Ignorant people are simply idiots... how many times have I been forwarded the "WARNING" that Obama is Muslim???
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Yet another homegrown Idiot.... Relieved to know that y'all have them too!!
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
        X