Wednesday wake-ups...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday wake-ups...............

Good morning all! SSDD here. Did not want to get up this a.m. Doing countdown to Saturday morning--3 whole days to sleep late!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Wednesday wake-ups...............

SSDD here too. I'm playing catch-up at work... almost (but not quite!) hate taking vaca cause the work load when I return is just awful!

Maybe my cast iron wok that i ordered from amazon will come today! I've got broccoli and tofu just waiting for it!!

Also ordered a dance exercise dvd... GOTTA get my big butt moving!!

Great humpday all!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Into the sewing room for me today. I have a pile of stuff the work on. I am glad not to be working outside today because I have been sneezing my head off already.

And since I will be upstairs, I think I'll try catching up on some orphan laundry.

TTYL everyone.
      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Yep, SSDD here also! Can't get my butt out of granny low!! My gear shift is stuck there!! If they have a problem with this speed, they're really not going to like my other!!

I am so looking forward to the long weekend also. DH is being nice, so maybe it will be a pleasent one! lol

Comment

Good Morning to all of you! I hope this day brings you all great happiness!!! I have to lay around for a little longer.. but I think I will be back to normal? LOL....fine soon!
          Oh the woes of getting old...hehehe
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

This is late I know, woke up in Las Vegas, how did I get here >? LOL You know the saying what happens in Vegas , stays in Vegas ! Now there is a new saying, what happened at the Palms, never happened ! LOL We stayed at the Palms!

Comment

MOMMY!!!!!! Your HOME!!!!!!! I missed you sooooo much!!!!!! (((((((MOMMY))))))) MWAH MWAH....SMOOCHY SMOOCHY!!!!! *****Doing the happy dance*****

Comment

Working...
              X