remember me? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember me? :)

Hey all!I can only stay for a moment.Just wanted to say hi to my peeps here at CK!I hope you all are doing great!Me & mine are doing ok here.I have missed you Steph & all.I hope to come back soon & catch up on whats going on w/everyone.Until then take care my friends & luv ya!

Re: remember me?

Welcome Back. Don't Be A Stranger!!!!!

Comment

I remember you, D's mom!! Welcome back!!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Hey, Mickey!!!! Welcome back, Sweetie! So good to see you here.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Hey GF's!

T/Y Luvs!Lol can u believe after all this time of my not being able to come here,I check in here today & remembered after all this time my password, lol I didnt even flinch,I just typed it in & didnt even have to think twice about it.That just goes to show you how much time I used to spend here.We had a blast fer sure!& you all got me thru some tough times in my life.

Nu:Thanks i'll sure try to come more often.I've missed you all so much!Whats been going on with you?

Comment

Bette!So good to see you here too!How are you & Rick?Me & my Rick are still together,this year we'll celebrate 27 years together.Can you believe it?we cant,haha just kidding.It does seem like just the other day we met tho.So whats been going on with you?

Comment

I remember you ! Hurry back.. Always something fun or strange going on here !!

Comment

Working...
              X