Shaper/girdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaper/girdle

How do i know if I need one? Sorry, I have no one to ask !
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: Shaper/girdle

I think your beautiful as you are!!!!

Comment

how do you know if you need a girdle?

put on one of those thin sleek dresses, or a pair of smooth fitting pants.
      have someone take a picture of your back side and a picture of your tummy area.

then get redressed wearing a girdle, tummy shaper, rubberband air cutting off device and put the same dress or pants back on. take pictures again

compare.

always always take pics of yourself in new clothes. pictures are more proof than any mirror.

and always always always remember, just because they make it in a ?X size, does not mean a person in that size should wear it.
      seriously, yea they make short shorts in a size 24, but that doesn't mean a woman size 24 should wear it. same with the 2 piece bathing suit. just because it is for sale in a size 2, or 3 X does not mean people that size should wear it.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Yeah, just like Stella says....LMAO!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Come on - seriously, yu guys !

If I don't wear anything really tight, should I not bother? To tell ya the truth, when I wear knee hi's (in the summer) i know I look heavier than when I wer my control top support hose.

Comment

hey, chocolate, I have no idea what you look like.

i really seriously don't. but i have friends who are a size 7 dress and wears a girdle, and i have friends who are a size 2x and they wear one, but it doesn't always help.
            depends on the outfit.

and for all the ladies, please please please consider your bras.
            they elastic wears out, they need to be replaced.
            your straps should not fall down, get a professional fit. and often.
            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

chocolate I am being serious

if you jiggle when you walk. then support it. tight or not.

Comment

One word... Spanx.

They're awesome!
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Stella, I had a prof. bra fitting on Aug 4th. How often is often ?

Comment

I think most women need them when they wear certain clothes. If you are a casual dresser (T's and jeans), don't bother.
                    It all depends on the image you have of yourself. I don't care what I look like, except when I have to go to a dressy function and have to wear form-fitting clothes.

Comment

My apologies Chocolate...
                      you probably don't need any type of spandex products. I really did not mean to be offensive.
                      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                        how do you know if you need a girdle?

put on one of those thin sleek dresses, or a pair of smooth fitting pants.
                        have someone take a picture of your back side and a picture of your tummy area.

then get redressed wearing a girdle, tummy shaper, rubberband air cutting off device and put the same dress or pants back on. take pictures again

compare.

always always take pics of yourself in new clothes. pictures are more proof than any mirror.

and always always always remember, just because they make it in a ?X size, does not mean a person in that size should wear it.
                        seriously, yea they make short shorts in a size 24, but that doesn't mean a woman size 24 should wear it. same with the 2 piece bathing suit. just because it is for sale in a size 2, or 3 X does not mean people that size should wear it.
                        Stella...you always know just what to say.
                        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                          One word... Spanx.

They're awesome!
                          ITA !! I have one and LOVE it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Moose View Post
                            Stella, I had a prof. bra fitting on Aug 4th. How often is often ?
                            Seriously? Wow. Never even knew such a thing existed. Don't know I would want some other woman handeling my....ummm boobage. But might get a bra that fits realy good for once in my life.

Huffle
                            God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

oprah has done the big bra fitting shows a few times.
                              i forget how often, maybe it depends on how often you wear it?

professional fittings are awesome.

they dont' handle your boobage lol but it's uncomfortable as well./
                              i was wearing a C cup, but i needed a D, and i was wearing a 36 i needed a 34. what i thought fit only covered it didn't support and hold and it wasn't a nice lok in the back. i needed more clasps..

Comment

Working...
                              X