I Get to MOVE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Get to MOVE!!!!

Yeah I get to move out of this duplex with the %*#@*!^ neighbors next door. All I have to do is come up with the Deposit and pet deposit for the cat. THANK GOD!! I swear I can't go out my doors without smelling pot constantly. There are some real nice apartments on Little road near GreenOaks and I20. I called and they have ground floor units. I asked about noise and obnoxious people there. She said they have a zero tollerance policy there and a 3 strikes your out. So Yippie maybe I can live in peace and quiet for a while.
    I am so excited!! I about called NU last night at 11:30 just to have someone else to tell about it. I turned in my 60 day notice and the gals in the office were sounding kinda sad I was moving, but the one said good for you, (She's been over here checking on propertys and knows the kinda crap I have to put up with). I'm going to start packing tomarrow. Good thing the doc released me to use my foot more.
    **Dance**

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Re: I Get to MOVE!!!!

That's great. Hope you like the new place. It's terrible when you can't have some peace at home.

Comment

Yeah ! How long were you living there?

Comment

Congratulations!! I'm moving, too.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

That's great news Debbie! I know you have been very unhappy with your current place.. My Mom lived over in one of those complexes off Little and I-20 for a couple of years, and was very happy there. I can't remember which one.... but, she even felt safe enough that she walked every morning..
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You'd better be glad you didn't call me at 11:30 last night. I'd have to have opened up a can of whoop ass on you!!! lol

congratulations!!!

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
              Yeah ! How long were you living there?
              I've been here about 5 years. It used to be a great place to live. It was quiet and I even felt safe enough to be outside at night. It started to change about 2 years ago. Now I wouldn't give you 2 cents for a place here. I have no idea how they are going to rent out this unit. Well over 1/2 of the units on this street are empty because of all the stuff going on.

Huffle
              God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I had to move from the "party apartments" a year ago. I know what you mean about people moving in that make you feel unsafe. I used to sit on my couch in the afternoon with my front door wide open. I'd shout hello to neighbors that walked by. Eventually, those people were replaced by drunks and dope smokers that would be outside late at night shouting or playing loud music or congregating right outside my front door. Not fun! I moved to an area where most of my neighbors are in their 70s. It's so much quieter around here!
                Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

I called today and the deposit is VERY reasonable compared to what I payed where I am. Pet deposit is $300 and non-refundable which sucks.
                  Oh my neighbors today decided that while I was gone taking DS2 to work they would just park under MY carport since there is no one in the other side of the duplex where I am. I told them I want that car MOVED!!! Went out later and it was gone. Got nasty looks but oh well. I can just see them starting to move all their POS (piece of S***) cars over on my side and me having even more trouble parking. So time to nip it in the bud. I keep telling myself Not much longer....Not much longer.
                  Hey Lauren the apartments are on Little road. So I'll be in your general area.

Huffle

Comment

Working...
                  X