Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting kinda nervous about Gustav, need prayers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting kinda nervous about Gustav, need prayers!

Ok here we go AGAIN!!! I just heard on the news that they are sending 3000 National Guard and busses to New Orleans. I was talking to my mom she lives in NW La. and she told me that hotels are selling out already.

We had to evacuate during Rita and I don't want to do that again. I need some CK thoughts and prayers. I love south La., but not this time of year.

Nicki

Re: I'm getting kinda nervous about Gustav, need prayers!

not fun for anyone here either.

we evacuated for rita. that stunk.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone !

Comment

Wess...are you going to evacuate? Take care and if you don't leave made sure to stock up on hurricane supplies.
        "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Not sure if we have to leave yet! We have a 5th wheel, but all the RV parks are already booked and so are the hotels. We'll just keep an eye out and see what happens.

Comment

We have friends in Independence, just above the Poncetrain, above NO. I'd better call and check on them.

Good luck, thoughts and prayers with you, and everyone down there.

Comment

You've got 'em!!
              Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

We evacuated for Rita also. Took us 23 hours for a distance that is usually 3 1/2 hours. I pray it will turn and go accross Mexico mountains where no one lives. Everybody keep posted and above all keep safe.

Comment

Son , DIL & Baby Boy are in Slidell, La...We are also on the coast ...I am praying that it will pass us by too wess! We are praying...I didn't evacuate for Rita...But did stay in a sturdier building...will just have to go to a shelter if it comes our way...God Bless all in it's path!!
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Prayers your way!! Please stay safe and let us know how you are!!
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I'll be praying for you Nicki and for anyone else who might be in the path of Gustav. Keep safe!

Comment

we just went through fay and yes I have been hearing about gustav but one news reporter said that gustav has weaken lets pray that this storm is vanish out to sea.
                        Please stay safe and be prepared.

Comment

Officials here in SA are already in the planning stages to drive trucks etc. to whereever the hurricane will hit, and shelters are being made ready to accept people if needed. Too early to tell where it will hit and how hard. It's been a very busy hurricane season so far.
                          Depending on where at the gulf coast it will hit, we could get wind and rain out of it. It's a wait and see situation.

Comment

I was just watching The weather channel and they said there are five entities out there. Gustav, Hanna and possibly Issac forming. What in the world is going on?Sure scares me!

Comment

This is all so scary....... God is sure angry about somthing ...

Comment

Working...
                              X