Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar is open....we are at Ginger's today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar is open....we are at Ginger's today!!

Thanks so much Ginger.....I am enjoying this bloody mary you made for me! One more day --then long weekend!!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Bar is open....we are at Ginger's today!!

I am REAADYYYYYYYYYY! Pass me anything you've got, and dust off the stripper pole!!!

Comment

I'll take a BM too ! And make it spicey! And I'll stand in line to use the pole after you Sew!

Comment

WELCOME EVERYONE!!! Hope you didn't have any trouble crossing the border. I know that things can get frustrating if you get a customs' agent in a bad mood.

I pulled a pile of chicken wings out of the freezer and tossed them on the barbie. I have some real nice 'John Boy and Billy's' South Carolina style sauce to put on 'em.

And ladies, no interfering with my backsplash measurer when he gets here. Let him take his measurements and then he's ALLLLLLL YOURS!!
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

No problem crossing border, problem will be returning--don't think they will let me back in!!!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

That's okay Nommie. We have a really nice spare room and you'll even have your own bathroom....if we can keep Nu from falling asleep in the bathtub again, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
              I'll take a BM too ! And make it spicey!
              DOESN'T THAT HURT???

PASS ME A RUM SLUSH. AND WHERE'S THAT WORKER WITH HIS MEASURING TAPE???

Comment

Make me a bed up too Ginger! I'll be staying a week so you can show me the town !

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                  DOESN'T THAT HURT???

PASS ME A RUM SLUSH. AND WHERE'S THAT WORKER WITH HIS MEASURING TAPE???
                  Yeah!!! What all are we going to measure--after all nu they measuredd boobies last night and we were left out!
                  Nommie

Comment

My backsplash measurer has been and gone!! I think the sight of all you lushes scared him away. He was a cutie too! Price was decent, about what we thought, so I guess we'll be ordering us a backsplash tomorrow.

Jana honey, I made up the futon in the office for you. 'Town' is about 12 kilometers (9 miles) thataway. Why don't we take a nice hike thru the bush to the river instead?

NU NU stop trying to lassoo my neighbour with that measuring tape!!!!

Comment

Bar still open ? I will have a beer. after 4 days in LV, it is hard to come back to reality. LOL

Comment

I Brought My Own Boys!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'll Have A Beer For My Mom, Maybe Tow Or Three. I Think She Will Need Some.
                          SHEL

Comment

Hey Nu, I thought about you while I was in LV. Yes, I did, at the Rio, Rio across the street from the Palms, they had the Chippendale dancers doing a show. Such good looking boys! D:

Comment

Did You Get Pics, To Put In The Party Favor Corrall???

Comment

Working...
                              X