Choo Choo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choo Choo!

The coupon train has begun! I got the envelope today...WOW! theres alot of coupons in there!

Re: Choo Choo!

Cool beans! I don't get coupons regularly enough to contribute!

I read something recently about how stores mark down the stuff that they know you got coupons for... about TWO to THREE weeks AFTER the coupons come out!! So, you should wait a week or 3 to actually use the coupon!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I don't use coupons enough either.. And there are a lot of products that are sold on the east coast that they don't sell on the west coast, I was told... But it does sound like a fun thing to do..

Comment

Originally posted by tastebud View Post
        The coupon train has begun! I got the envelope today...WOW! theres alot of coupons in there!

Great!!! I wonder if Stella got hers??? Stella???? Oh Stella????

I was going to suggest that we post a thread to let everyone know when a train arrives or departs.
        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I just sent Ritter Woman her coupons.
          "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Stella did you get yours????
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Just wondering how the train was going. Stella???

Comment

Question: Do I send out my new batch of coupons? Do I send to the same person? I don't know if she received them....I PM's her but haven't heard anything.
                "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

yes yes yes yes yes yes i got the envelope.

friday i think they came in. which means I got them saturday.

I have no idea who to send them too now however... i never got an addy to who i send too..... thought that maybe there'd be an addy in th envelope?

i cut all of mine today and i have them ready to send, on tuesday... to who??? hello ??
                  florida girly girl? hello? fla girly girl yo. hello?
                  I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

florida girl?
                    helllo looking for my pm on who to send this too.;
                    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

didn't originally open this thread because i didn't know what choo choo meant. i get it now.

Comment

hey, it's stella.......... florida girl.....wurd on the street in the hood says you be looking for me?

Comment

anyone else? does anyone else know who I send too? hello?

Comment

ok then.
                            i'll keep my eyeballs peeled for a PM or an email.
                            looking for the addy of who i send too....

ooohhhhh kay...

Comment

here I sit all broken hearted
                              tried to ........

oh never mind...

Comment

Working...
                              X