No announcement yet.

Ginger did he measure your backsplash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginger did he measure your backsplash?

I know with the party and everything going on did he come to measure? Also was he hot? Well, hope Nu behaved while she was there. Hope he measured right and when it gets installed it will all be even.

Re: Ginger did he measure your backsplash?

Yes, Roset. The fellow arrived on time and did a very accurate measure. He even gave me quotes on two designs. I think we will go with the diagonal placement. It is a little more expensive but then I don't think we will need any 'accent' blocks.

And yes, he was a very nice looking man and Nu managed to behave herself (she had all the cabana boys to play with) I am still picking up after the party and am not sure how many will be here for breakfast. I haven't gone upstairs to count noses yet. I am sure I will find one or two lurkers in my closets and bathroom. LOL
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Re: Ginger did he measure your backsplash?

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
      Yes, Roset. The fellow arrived on time and did a very accurate measure. He even gave me quotes on two designs. I think we will go with the diagonal placement. It is a little more expensive but then I don't think we will need any 'accent' blocks.

And yes, he was a very nice looking man and Nu managed to behave herself (she had all the cabana boys to play with) I am still picking up after the party and am not sure how many will be here for breakfast. I haven't gone upstairs to count noses yet. I am sure I will find one or two lurkers in my closets and bathroom. LOL
      Hey, I left early--got too wild for me! Thanks for the hospitality!
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
      X