Finally Friday........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Friday........

Good morning all! Do we have cyber hangover's?? Not alot going on here....Just so glad for the long weekend!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Finally Friday........

I am sooo ready for the weekend. I have a lot of reading to do and a few papers to write. I am going to try my best to get it all done today so I can have a fun relaxed long weekend. No hangover for me *sigh*

Have a fun and safe weekend everyone
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

TGIF ! A long holiday weekend ahead. We don't have any plans, just hang out and relax . Keeping an eye on the weather channel for sure, this coming storm could be a bad one.

Comment

Morning chickadees!! SSDD here,
        DH got his new motorcycle yesterday afternoon. Went for a ride last night. It rides soooo much better, more comfortable, more power. We're going with a group for breakfast tomorrow, leaving Wichita Falls at 6am!! riding down to Jacksboro to eat at the "Green Frog" We use to go there every so often when I was a kid to eat frog legs! lol
        Dont' think I'll have them for breakfast though!

Comment

My office decided to close today so we have a 4 day weekend!! WOO HOO!! We're off to do some grocery shopping... tidy up the house... and get out on the boat!!

Great day all!!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

im off today and being lazy,lol, what else is new...

Comment

just join the rest of us, tx.....LOL

Comment

Working...
              X