I feel like my whole morning is wasted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like my whole morning is wasted

I slept in until almost 8:00. That's way late for me. Then there's the mandatory bowl of cereal and internet perusing. Here it is almost 9 and I'm still in my PJs.

Today I'll return a pair of sunglasses I bought yesterday that don't do much for blocking the sun. Then I'll stop at the Farmer's Market for some fruit. After that I'll hit the library for an hour and get some reading done. I have a dentist appointment for a cleaning at 1. I have to take a valium for that because I'm so afraid of the dentist I tend to cancel appointments. After the dentist I'll take a nap.

What's everyone else doing today?
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Re: I feel like my whole morning is wasted

I'm lazy too this morning... I'm staying in today. Supposed to hit 106.. It's even too hot to walk my dog this morning... Or is that I'm too lazy? Either way, she's mad.

Comment

Got up at 7:00 to see off DS2 for his first day of his logic class and DH off to work. Took an Ativan. Threw in a load of clothes, sat back down on the couch and fell asleep untill DS1 walked in at 11:00.

Have to get back on the laundry and clean the house up. Lots to do but getting nowhere.

Comment

LOL, not much so far, besides sitting at this computer and listening the TV for the big announcement. I am planning on doing some work on my quilt project this afternoon, but first I need to get some freezer paper, to help with the project.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
          I'm lazy too this morning... I'm staying in today. Supposed to hit 106.. It's even too hot to walk my dog this morning... Or is that I'm too lazy? Either way, she's mad.
          damnit Jana,you better take your dog for a walk,or i'll be mad too, lol

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post

Yikes!!!! She's probably busting at the seems!

Oh the other hand, My dog gets me up at 2:30 almost every morning to pee and roam around the yard. If she goes to roam I just leave her out til 5:30 AM and she comes in huffing at me!
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Oh you guys, she'll survive one day with out walking..! She knows it's to warm out there.. And there's not even a breeze..

Comment

I have days like that too. When I have emergencies at work and have to stay late, I sleep late and then when I get up the whole day is gone and its time to get ready for work again. Got home at 3AM so I slept till 11AM. Have to get ready for work at 1PM.

I need a sugar daddy!

Comment

On vacation for 5 days. Lazy morning getting overhead storage put in the garage so maybe we can get all the c*** off the floor. Not tooo much else to hot.

Comment

Good Afternoon Ladies, and gentleman. I woke up at 5:30 this morning, went to the bathroom and made the mistake of thinking about the rest of my day. Yep, couldn't get back to sleep but was too tired/comfy to get up. However, I have already put away 3 loads of laundry from yesterday (I know my bad--I should have done it as soon as it was folded), put a roast into the crockpot for supper, cleaned up the kitchen, run into town where I returned items to 2 different stores, picked up groceries, bottled a batch of beer at the local u-brew, ordered and paid for a season's worth of plays from our local little theatre group, put away said groceries and beer, put another load of towels into the washer and started the dishwasher.

I am just waiting for DH to get home and then we have to go back into town to pick up our new car. Bet he won't let me drive it home
                    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

LOL Ginger, just reading your post and I am exhausted, congrats on the new car. Your car or his car to use on everyday basis ?

Comment

Ginger, What kind of car is it? How exciting !

Comment

We bought a Honda Civic. I currently drive a Mazda B4000 truck and we will be selling it privately. We just don't have any need for a half-ton anymore. Renovations are finished, garbage is now picked up at the end of the driveway etc.

DH has a Honda CRV, which will become the 'big vehicle'. We are a Honda family and have been for 30 odd years. We both felt that the hybrids need a few more years to work out all the kinks. We didn't even look at another brand and the Honda Civic has the best gas/mileage rating period. Besides, how can you beat .9% financing?

I like the fact that the people who built this car are not unionized and are paid as per job performance. Okay, stepping away from the soap box

Oh, and it's granite grey--almost the same colour as my new countertop!!

Comment

Ginger, who was offering the .9% financing?
                            Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Comment

In Canada, this is the big push by Honda, to get rid of the '08's before the '09's come in. It is 3 years financing at .9%, 4 years at 1.9% and 5 years at 3.9%. I don't know if it applies in the US.

Comment

Working...
                              X