Howdy All....whats for dinner - Saturday, August 30, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy All....whats for dinner - Saturday, August 30, 2008

We are suprising daughter with a BBQ grill and we're taking ribs and chicken.
    Also having Big Daddy's Broccoli Casserole and Thepioneerwoman's crash potatoes.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: Howdy All....whats for dinner - Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm trying a new recipe. It is called Huli Huli Chicken. The marinade smelled pretty good this morning.
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

That sounds good Ginger, post back on how it turns out.

Grilling dogs and topping them with my zippy onion relish, baked beans and maybe some deviled eggs.

Comment

I think we will probably do burgers on the grill tonight and I might just fry up some freedom fries
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

As usual I have no clue. I am going to take care of grandson for a while this afternoon, so it will be either leftovers or some take out food.

Comment

Going to have the Famous...~Angel Chicken~ over Penne Pasta with lots of Mushrooms in it. A nice Salad..Garlic Toast and Hawaiian Wedding Cake...It's Baby Sisters Birthday!!!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Sour cream chicken enchilada's. Just got done making 60 of them for son's b-day dinner. He will be 27. Then pie for dessert..

Comment

Sour cream chicken enchiladas, that sounds good. Can you post the recipe in T& T. TY

Comment

Probably just snack later, we ate all you can eat breakfast buffet at Golden Corral about 9:30-10 this morning, I'm still stuffed!!! I got my $8 worth!!!

Comment

Nothing special going on here, it's a "whatever" kind of day and DH and I are enjoying it to the hilt. Kids are all gone this weekend and he and I just had turkey subs from our favorite pizza/sub shop. Simple and easy........wouldn't mind doing it tomorrow and Monday too before heading back to a pile of work on Tuesday!

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone! :-)
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

don't really know, Dh has something planned, he's grillling.. dinner is not my choice tonight, the way i see it, i've already cooked. hahaha
                      he can chose to take something out, or he can grill.
                      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

We are having.....

Crab Rangoon

Chicken Fried Rice

Ginger Sesame Chicken

and

Egg Rolls

MMMmmmmmmm!!

Comment

Sabine- I will post them later tonight or in the am not a problem..

Food gal

Comment

Your recipe sounds good to me too, Foodgal! Looking forward to you posting it!
                            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Cheeseburgers, baked beans and mac and cheese.
                              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Working...
                              X