Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8:35 am, what is for din din ?? (sunday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8:35 am, what is for din din ?? (sunday)

i haven't brushed my teeth yet, but i was wondering what is for your dinner tonight

i haven't decided, I wanted to do a one pot dinner, a big all day something.
    a pot roast, a gumbo, or something new. DH said he wanted to drag out a recipe and try something new. but i dunno...
    Last edited by Stella; 08-31-2008, 09:39 AM.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: 8:35 am, what is for din din ?? (sunday)

not sure .............................. probably going out to dinner Craving PF Changs again.

Comment

I love those type of meals too Stella. Makes the whole house smell so good too. I am frying some more fish today. Kenny is getting a Brisket ready to smoke for tomorrow. The fridge & freezer have plenty of sides to decide for go-withs...have a good do My Friends!!! Made a pot of Beef Tamales yesterday evening & will make some more Beef & Pork today...will freeze them.
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Hot Roast beef sandwiches and a salad I think. I'm trying to clean out the fridge a bit.
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

quarter pounder with cheese, lol

Comment

Mmmm sounds good Ginger...
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have no clue, but my son left us a coupon for a free 18 " pizza from Costco. Somehow I see that in our future for tonight. LOL

Comment

We're off to the neighbors for shrimp etoufe (sp?), which I most likely won't be able to eat (it'll have flour in it somewhere or a creamed soup) so I'm bringing a tomato basil pie I made w/ gluten free crust and gluten free brownies.

We spent the afternoon on the boat, swimming in the lake. Peaches the boxer loves to sit on the platform babe made for her so she's about chest high in the water... she's not fond of swimming, altho I've pulled her off the platform about 10 feet out so she knows where to go back to her platform... in her Scooby Doo life jacket. Water was BEAUTIFUL!!!
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Apricot glazed ham steak, grilled cheese sammies and grilled pineapple.

Comment

Grilled pork chops
                    ruttabagas
                    pole beans
                    watermelon
                    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Nothing! At at 2 at moms, still stuffed!!! May have a bag of popcorn later if I get hungry! lol

Comment

We had grilled tequila Lime chicken breasts sandwiches, sliced fresh garden tomatoes, cottage cheese, homemade applesauce and iced tea

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                          Nothing! At at 2 at moms, still stuffed!!! May have a bag of popcorn later if I get hungry! lol
                          at at at at at 2 at at at mom's

what???
                          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Sorry, too manya hot jalapenos I guess??

We ate at mom's at 2. Funny how a little bitty ole "e" can change a whole sentence!!! lol

Comment

We had homemade chicken strips and cheesy potatoes.
                              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Working...
                              X