My new discovery! (wrinkle releaser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new discovery! (wrinkle releaser)

I ran out of my wrinkle releaser (the name escapes me). So I had some Niagra non aerosol spray starch which I tried. I sprayed a little on my tee shirt and stretched it.... it works much better than those high dollar wrinkle releasers! Plus you get a nice fresh scent too (mine was a lavander scent).

Re: My new discovery! (wrinkle releaser)

TasteBud...I have to laugh...when I started reading this I thought it was going to be about Face Wrinkles...lol! I am laughing myself silly at my self..Geez!
    By the way that is a great tip. The spray starch will last too. And yes, it does smell nice...lol!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I thought that too! I was like " Huh?" LOL

Comment

Thanks for helping me feel better Needers...lol!
        Those are great tips though..
        I have seen that stuff on the market, but never tried it, but will probably try the starch as it is a lot more affordable and has a lot more stuff in the can too...

Comment

If I actually found a wrinkle releaser for skin, I wouldn't be posting it here. I'd be marketing it!

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
            TasteBud...I have to laugh...when I started reading this I thought it was going to be about Face Wrinkles...lol! I am laughing myself silly at my self..Geez!
            By the way that is a great tip. The spray starch will last too. And yes, it does smell nice...lol!
            LOL, TexAnn, that makes two of us

Comment

Thanks for the much needed chuckes folks...
              It's hell when you start laughing at yourself !!! Maybe it's a good thing ?

Comment

I was thinking when I read the title of the post "Why would we want to "Release" Wrinkles LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tastebud View Post
                  If I actually found a wrinkle releaser for skin, I wouldn't be posting it here. I'd be marketing it!
                  Hey now...if you do... then you better share your secret with those of us that have read this post...It should be clear to the whole CK Chat by now that we need a new wrinkle discovery...LOL!!

Comment

LOVE my Downy wrinkle releaser... I never used starch when ironing (used water spray) but that's a good tip to know!!
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Are y'all telling me that they make something that you spray on your cloths to get wringles out without ironing?

Comment

The generic one from dollar General works fine too!
                        I organize chores into catagories.
                        Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

I DON'T iron!!!!!!!!!!! I knew a little old lady that ironed everything...even her sheets. What is the point of ironing sheets????
                          The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by twjd View Post
                            Are y'all telling me that they make something that you spray on your cloths to get wringles out without ironing?
                            Originally posted by floridagirly68 View Post
                            I DON'T iron!!!!!!!!!!! I knew a little old lady that ironed everything...even her sheets. What is the point of ironing sheets????
                            Another one of those OLDEN Days things GirlyGirl....
                            I don't iron either...isn't that why they made Permanent Press clothes?
                            I will iron when I have to but the dry cleaners do a much better job...lol

Comment

Working...
                            X